Cali Legal!!! Wtf We Do Now

• Thread starter Cali clouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

And a lot of those flooded pounds has chemicals, bugs and mold in it...theyre not testing even half of California volume.... its expensive to test 100 pounds of OD properly
Very true

P

Pimples

Could be worse. Could be living in Cali rn trying to figure out your next move. I got a couple buddies down there and they do not want to compete once outdoor season comes around. Already saw lots of decent outdoor going for 4-500 an elbow this year.
Price goes down on everything once since weed is the precursor for concentrates. I know I'm looking at other avenues, as I know this industry will be over flooded and basically tapped within the next few years for me up here in Oregon. Just might "migrate" to a illegal state lol.
Your not the lone ranger on that idea. Ive entertained moving to a fukt up illegal state (down hillbilly South way??? - eeekkss!!!) and setting up shop for awhile now. Boom it up for about a year or two. Watch my ass. Be safe as possible. Cash out and move back up north and call it good. One last party before the lights go out - literally. Ive been doing this for a long ass time now and while Ive lived decent..I didnt save any money from my almost 30 year dope growing "career". My fault. For sure.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Your not the lone ranger on that idea. Ive entertained moving to a fukt up illegal state (down hillbilly South way??? - eeekkss!!!) and setting up shop for awhile now. Boom it up for about a year or two. Watch my ass. Be safe as possible. Cash out and move back up north and call it good. One last party before the lights go out - literally. Ive been doing this for a long ass time now and while Ive lived decent..I didnt save any money from my almost 30 year dope growing "career". My fault. For sure.
Your thoughts are mine the same. Set up shop and be very careful. Not the worst idea anyone has had, better than staying in a market that changes the price lower every few months.

P

Pimples

Your thoughts are mine the same. Set up shop and be very careful. Not the worst idea anyone has had, better than staying in a market that changes the price lower every few months.
Yeah..I heard this last season on the left coast you growers took a severe beating in prices. Gets lower and lower every year huh?? Same here in Mich. And ALOT of growers are either contemplating or actually already moved to the highly illegal states still left. If the feds dont fully legalize anytime soon your gonna have die hard growers chasing the last of the illegal states. Comical in a sense. Make for a good book or a movie.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
My friend got busted doing that in Mo., all he did was go to the growstore in a completely different city.:speechless: They ran his plates, got his name, checked utilities and busted his ass. Crooked cops!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The Cali guys will be in trouble once seed to sale surveillance is applied! Once the really big boys are set like mike Tyson lol there going to crack down on all the guys that made weed great!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My friend got busted doing that in Mo., all he did was go to the growstore in a completely different city.:speechless: They ran his plates, got his name, checked utilities and busted his ass. Crooked cops!
Thats the scary shit im afraid of... but my little grow wont raise electric co flags

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Lets be honest if your in for the buck your going hard, esp if you move.
What we need to think about - which is worse?
in legal space - not playing by the rules - making less - heavy fines and probation.
Or
illegal space, making more,
but where they hand out 10 years like a goodie bag at a kids b-day party
- You may never come home

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lets be honest if your in for the buck your going hard, esp if you move.
What we need to think about - which is worse?
in legal space - not playing by the rules - making less - heavy fines and probation.
Or
illegal space, making more,
but where they hand out 10 years like a goodie bag at a kids b-day party
- You may never come home
Can you factor in shipping risk as well? Lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
The laws are still jacked up around her.... you get 6 great... but cant grow within 1000 ft of school bus stop.. thats a lot of dead zones

DGP

DGP

The laws are still jacked up around her.... you get 6 great... but cant grow within 1000 ft of school bus stop.. thats a lot of dead zones
Similar here in oregon. Ridiculous to think physical proximity has anything to do with bad behavior. If a bad actor wants to sell to the kiddies he will without regard to proximity. Regulations upon regulations, fees upon fees until it is impossible to even make your own medical grow.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Similar here in oregon. Ridiculous to think physical proximity has anything to do with bad behavior. If a bad actor wants to sell to the kiddies he will without regard to proximity. Regulations upon regulations, fees upon fees until it is impossible to even make your own medical grow.
The first time someone mentioned it i paid attention to school stops...its ridiculous...so next do they just ban growers because they have a bus drive down their road? Hahha

If someone wants to sling to kids...ya they dont pace off 1000 feet and set up ...they dont care about laws hahaha

Top Bottom