Cali Legal!!! Wtf We Do Now

• Thread starter Cali clouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blaze

Blaze

Yup. You want to get together over the winter and discuss? I will take the family out for a nice dinner or something if you are game? At least lets catch up at the cup.
Yeah we will be there let me know.

Blaze

Blaze

Right they lied! Nobody got more than a 100 dollar fine for an oz. And that was without a medical rec . Under state law. This new law doesn't effect Federal law where you can still go to jail. We were straight up lied to and the voters bought it hook, line and sinker!

Actually there was a pretty major ruling of the 9th Circuit of the Supreme Court recently that the feds CANNOT go after people or business following state cannabis laws. California, Nevada and Massachusetts all legalized yesterday, and North Dakota, Florida and Arkansas all have medical now. The tide is turning against the feds at last.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Actually there was a pretty major ruling of the 9th Circuit of the Supreme Court recently that the feds CANNOT go after people or business following state cannabis laws. California, Nevada and Massachusetts all legalized yesterday, and North Dakota, Florida and Arkansas all have medical now. The tide is turning against the feds at last.
That was about medical laws and doesn`t apply to recreational laws of states. They may also deside that in the future, but it has yet to be seen. And yes the Feds still bust people in California for small amounts of weed, and they do time for it.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

That was about medical laws and doesn`t apply to recreational laws of states. They may also deside that in the future, but it has yet to be seen. And yes the Feds still bust people in California for small amounts of weed, and they do time for it.

Feds can eat a bag of dicks

mancdank

mancdank

Yup. You want to get together over the winter and discuss? I will take the family out for a nice dinner or something if you are game? At least lets catch up at the cup.
U guys need to take a leaf outa this guys book and grab the bull by the horns do u guys think that the big shots are guna be sat there chatting about how shit should be I really don't think so they will be pulling out all the stops to try and take it away from the guys over there that have made the industry what it is today and if u allow them to take it away from u basically u deserve to lose it and I don't think that bulldog is guna just roll over the knowledge and experience u guys have can't be bought I hope 1 day it becomes legal here in the UK as it stands here I know growers that have been given heavier sentences than rapist

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Have fun take it from a Colorado native . prices will go up for a while then dip but the strong growers will stay its the closet grower selling a few zips here and there that will go. In just glad so many either now have rec or medical this way the green rush spreads out more and less people come to clolorado

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Have fun take it from a Colorado native . prices will go up for a while then dip but the strong growers will stay its the closet grower selling a few zips here and there that will go. In just glad so many either now have rec or medical this way the green rush spreads out more and less people come to clolorado

Preach

Medfinder

Medfinder

Grow.....GRow.......GROw........GROW!!!!
went thru many medical coops in los angeles today... not one would let a recreational user in the door!

the registrar of voters has not certified the vote and there's up to 30 days to do so!
even if so.. most owners said to them that may be a separate issue with many tax and regulations to comply.

lets just say today in southern california was like a kid in a clone candy store day.

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

The collectives can't sell weed. They are medical and have no licenses or permits to sell to rec users without a med card.
Good luck to all the farmers out there like myself just trying to maintain a piece of this pie. I shouldn't say that I'm not happy about it, I have wanted to see legal cali weed since I started smoking. I, like many others am just scared of the ca bureaucracy. When it comes time for a permit, will it even be feasible for a small fish like myself to obtain.
I do believe that so cal has the best knowledge pool on growing indoor weed, and nobody questions the knowledge or skill of the nor cal outdoor farms, but what does that really mean? I know that in the business world everyone is replaceable. Whoever thinks they are to important for the world to go on without them is slightly confused.
im definitely not going to sit on the sidelines and watch my livelihood get stripped away, but at the same time that doesn't force the state into giving me a license either. time will tell. The next year is definitely time to put the grows into overdrive and be prepared. I guess I need to get talking to the lawyer. I hate his office, it smells like 200/hr going down the drain

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well we can not have it legal and not have commercial grows and sales. But if we were to ban together and back CCHI we could have a level playing field. While the commercial weed sold would be hum drum , we small growers could grow and market quality. I myself have strains that know one else has. That will be my edge. I`d like to see some kind of step system on taxes to give a break to smaller growers also. Medical should not be taxed at all.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Well we can not have it legal and not have commercial grows and sales. But if we were to ban together and back CCHI we could have a level playing field. While the commercial weed sold would be hum drum , we small growers could grow and market quality. I myself have strains that know one else has. That will be my edge. I`d like to see some kind of step system on taxes to give a break to smaller growers also. Medical should not be taxed at all.

When it drops to $50 an ounce street price for chronic all the special strains in the world won't save the small Growers......fucking sux but the days are numbered

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Bag of dicks. Gets me every time. Funny stuff. Comes from the Brits?

The new law says if you can prove you are up to starndards, you are first in line for the new permits. Glad I had all my ducks in a row this year, and it's going to pay off when permits are starting to be handed out. My Clean Green cert qualifies me for top priority.

Every single person in this thread should spend the day reading the 65 pages of this law, then read it again. Lots of mis-info in this thread.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
You guys forget one thing.counties and cities are allowed to prohibit or control all local laws. There won't be commercial or even private grows in much of the state and also limited or no store fronts in much of the state.
Some places will allow it and some not. Much like it is now for medical. This was known by the backers of this law much the same as prop 19. Because they have capitol and influence in those areas they stand to clean up and control the biggest share of the market. They will use less tolerant areas laws to cut competition.in the legal market.yes there will always be the black market but it will be even harder to compete.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yes in some places the local laws will allow six plants. But most if the population are in urban centers. Many will opt to buy.

Medfinder

Medfinder

Bag of dicks. Gets me every time. Funny stuff. Comes from the Brits?

The new law says if you can prove you are up to starndards, you are first in line for the new permits. Glad I had all my ducks in a row this year, and it's going to pay off when permits are starting to be handed out. My Clean Green cert qualifies me for top priority.

Every single person in this thread should spend the day reading the 65 pages of this law, then read it again. Lots of mis-info in this thread.

looks like 3 years before big pharma comes in.
permits canopy limits etc.. reading the law of cannabis legalizar=tion that pertains to your state is advised.

GET A NAME..GET YOUR STRAINS, GET, APPLY FOR REGISTERED TRADEMARK, MAKE YOUR SEEDS

Top Bottom