California Deputies Go Wild (wtf)

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Agreed. Unbelievable. On a different note though, I couldn't help but take note of the following...
"In the two minutes after the man was stunned with a Taser, it appeared deputies kicked him 17 times, punched him 37 times and struck him with batons four times. Thirteen blows appeared to be to the head. The horse stood idly nearby."

Ummm...What the hell else is the horse gonna do?

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Unfortunately that money comes from us as tax's and confiscation.
correct, but if you were to take 35 mil out from their budget, it would cripple them for that year alone for sure...the taxes are paid, cant change that, what could be chaged is where those taxes are going....not like the cops can give up 35 mill then ask for another 35 mill from the government, then the gov asks tax payers to fork up another 35 mill....thats not how it works...it would be 35 mill out the police budget...a lil payback for that beating and the confiscations lol....straight up, id sue for 35 mill the police station, another 10 mill the city, plus another 2 mill per cop that was at the scene ....then i would get whatever the lawyer could get me lol...start high and see what they willing to give after a few years in court

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

correct, but if you were to take 35 mil out from their budget, it would cripple them for that year alone for sure...the taxes are paid, cant change that, what could be chaged is where those taxes are going....not like the cops can give up 35 mill then ask for another 35 mill from the government, then the gov asks tax payers to fork up another 35 mill....thats not how it works...it would be 35 mill out the police budget...a lil payback for that beating and the confiscations lol....straight up, id sue for 35 mill the police station, another 10 mill the city, plus another 2 mill per cop that was at the scene ....then i would get whatever the lawyer could get me lol...start high and see what they willing to give after a few years in court
With lawsuit winnings allocated appropriately, we the people could start financing anti gustapo initiatives.....

indicabush

indicabush

They step-up drug arrests and confiscation of property to get the monies losted.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

They step-up drug arrests and confiscation of property to get the monies losted.
i guess you guys need a new system...either that or continue taking it up the ass...lol..personally i dont play ball, i would be suing the cops every chance i could get...here in canada, we cant just sue so easily over anything....and cops here are not their own private company where they can manipulate their budget by confiscation...anything confiscated here goes directly to the police auctions, then money earned from that goes to the gov't, but the cops never see a dime from it and their budget is not affected by it

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

i guess you guys need a new system...either that or continue taking it up the ass...lol..personally i dont play ball, i would be suing the cops every chance i could get...here in canada, we cant just sue so easily over anything....and cops here are not their own private company where they can manipulate their budget by confiscation...anything confiscated here goes directly to the police auctions, then money earned from that goes to the gov't, but the cops never see a dime from it and their budget is not affected by it
SOUTH CAROLINA cops go wild WTF
POLICE BRUTALITY - South Carolina Cop Charged With Murder After Shooting...:
I have no clue on the back story but this one seems difficult to understand aswell as the California situation.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

POLICE BRUTALITY - South Carolina Cop Charged With Murder After Shooting...:
i see you have found the needle in the haystack lol....you know how rare it is they get charged? imo about 40% of the cops on duty commit crimes or violate the law while on duty...id like to see at least half of them get charged with the same shit a civilian would, then i will feel more confident lol

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

i see you have found the needle in the haystack lol....you know how rare it is they get charged? imo about 40% of the cops on duty commit cromes or violate the law while on duty...id like to see at least half of them get charged with the same shit a civilian would, then i will feel more confident lol
Or more harsh penalties as other farmers have stated in other threads, I mean civilians on patrol are held in a higher regard, are they not?

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Will he get convicted though, I doubt it, will he receive the better end of a double standard, yes. We have to start somewhere.
Saw that vid...WTF is going on...It must be Wilding time for LEO.
Crime rate goes up every election time, not because more crime is committed but because more units are out there to ensure the numbers protect the message.
Naz

K

kolah

It's getting ugly....and worse by the day.

Peeps used to call me mad for calling pigs nazi's. But ya know what? These fuckers are worse than the nazi's.

Once thing for sure... it's making this an us versus them thing. More and more people dislike cops immensely. If the masses ever wake up the pigs will find out just how outnumbered they are.

Toaster79

Toaster79

It's getting ugly....and worse by the day.

Peeps used to call me mad for calling pigs nazi's. But ya know what? These fuckers are worse than the nazi's.

Once thing for sure... it's making this an us versus them thing. More and more people dislike cops immensely. If the masses ever wake up the pigs will find out just how outnumbered they are.

Shit should have happened long time ago.

That's what happened in my hometown when those nazi pigs tried to protect corrupt mayor:

Those fuckers came at us with tear gas, water canons and cavalry. In return they got 4x4x4" granite rocks from WW2 left by Hitler and fire. That fuckface of mayor still didn't want to resign after that night literally asking for public execution.

So yeah let them pigs bring it on and let's what happens!

Latest posts

Top Bottom