California Deputies Go Wild (wtf)

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nazarbattu

nazarbattu

The only thing the police will understand or that will bring change will be a massive show of force by the public other wise this will continue and the more they get away with it the more it will happen.The victims lawyer is well known(and good)and i heard hes saying 20 mil to settle out of court and not a penny less,None of this comes from the sheriffs budget but from the county general fund.
The sad part is the victim is a total scumbag in this particular case,dude shot a puppy with a rifle in front of his wife and kids awhile back to scare them and has a string of other violations,robbery,assaults etc.,having said that the cops who beat him are just as big of criminals and bullys,it seems the cops are now judge,jury and executioners and we will be paying for all their mistakes,every one of them deserves to lose his job,retirement AND be criminally prosecuted,anything less is not justice.
This happens EVERY DAY it just doesnt get video taped,NBC4s chopper just got lucky as their was a sheriffs helo and a chp helo on scene and taping also but you will never see that video as they will settle out of court and seal all records like always.Both law enforcement helos were trying to block the news chopper from getting the video but the news chopper pilot outflew both of them,lol.
I'm glad the chopper didn't get shot down, lol. Seriously though, is it not illegal to record the cops? Why can individuals be killed for recording cops but news people get away with it it , or do they?
Naz

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I think @kolah right, it's the Us vs them mentality they carry that's growing more and more. This militarization just takes us from peers and neighbors to 'enemies'. The increased fear just fuels the fire on both ends, we need some Love and humanity and a lot of it!
I reckon we are hunted prey with a bit of animosity behind it rather then gratitude for satisfying a hunger if you will.
Naz

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm glad the chopper didn't get shot down, lol. Seriously though, is it not illegal to record the cops? Why can individuals be killed for recording cops but news people get away with it it , or do they?
Naz
It is NOT illegal to video tape cops. That is protected under your civil rights. First Amendment. It is a common misnomer that it is illegal. They the police want you to think that, but again record away when you see injustice being meted out.

The only time it isnt legal is if you are doing it secretly. Like recording their conversation without them knowing you are recording. These types of recording would not be admissible in court.

Heres an article from the Huff Post that covers the legality of recording the Man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/13/filming-police-officers_n_5676940.html

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
o-VIDEO-POLICE-570.jpg

Spread the word. The recording you make may be the only justice you , your family or some random stranger may get!!!!

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

It is NOT illegal to video tape cops. That is protected under your civil rights. It is a common misnomer that it is illegal. They the police want you to think that, but again record away when you see injustice being meted out.

The only time it isnt legal is if you are doing it secretly. Like recording their conversation without them knowing you are recording. These types of recording would not be admissible in court.

Heres an article from the Huff Post that covers the legality of recording the Man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/13/filming-police-officers_n_5676940.html
It's hard to to tell what is influential in a court room and what is not, especially with a jury. An officer once told me that only one person needs to know about the recording and that could be the recorder, and in this context the officers recording was not admissible in court but the jury heard it. How does one delete influence from what a jury has heard...
TOL

Naz

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Spread the word. The recording you make may be the only justice you , your family or some random stranger may get!!!!
The recording you make may also invite predators, I'm all for the resistence but I have also been threatened by them and friends have pulled out of winning lawsuits l, need I say more. I guess what I'm saying is we should record but don't get caught by a good Ole boy cuz good 'ol boys cover each other's ass.
Naz

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The recording you make may also invite predators, I'm all for the resistence but I have also been threatened by them and friends have pulled out of winning lawsuits l, need I say more. I guess what I'm saying is we should record but don't get caught by a good Ole boy cuz good 'ol boys cover each other's ass.
Naz
And see that is the problem with police brutality. We have the fox looking over the henhouse. Yes indeed they look out for one another. It is rampant in the goon clubs they run. Its a we against them mentality. They lie and cover up for each other all the time. Internal Affairs? come on really self policing isn't going to work. We need a more neutral setup that watches over the alleged investigations that happen when abuse and brutality occur. And we need to stop the time off with pay bullshit. There is NO incentive for them to stop doing what they are doing.

Police take an oath to "Serve & Protect" Not cave you door in and operate like they are in Fallujah. The militarization of our police forces needs to stop. We are NOT the Enemy

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I told the chief of policeā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.. NOTHING!

I don't speak PIG Latin ;)
No need to wink here, I hear you. Me talking to the pigs boss was me showing my appreciation for my life. They threatened to kill me, held me at gun point and gave me a heart attack, did not send me to jail or the hospital and last but not least, bitches get ditches and I'm still here. Snitches are not the only bitches out there.....and trust me. Me talking to the chief was no bitch move, it was a response to me standing up to the cops who threatened me and a response to false accusation.
PS choose your words wisely and your emoticons more wisely.

Nazar Battu

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You are a modern day Tommy Hilfiger. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
ouch....lol[/QUOTE]
ouch???? @diamond2.0 I was just paying homage to my new fashion designer. Nothing but love for you man. I'm still trying to figure what type of schwag I am going to have you work on first. Maybe something with Free Palestine on it. :p

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

You are a modern day Tommy Hilfiger. :rolleyes:
ouch....lol[/QUOTE]
ouch???? @diamond2.0 I was just paying homage to my new fashion designer. Nothing but love for you man. I'm still trying to figure what type of schwag I am going to have you work on first. Maybe something with Free Palestine on it. :p[/QUOTE]

I bow to the wittmaster........ lol . schwag , okey dokey , bring it .lol" I should make a strain called "Philistinians Gold " muscle relaxer for the strain of life in Gaza giving them power to break down aparthied walls.........

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Now thats what Im talking about!!!...... You are a true innovator.:cool: @diamond2.0

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@diamond2.0 Here is the $ 64,000 question of the day. What will most people do when they wake up and see this in the streets of their neighborhoods???

"Hey Martha, I guess those conspiracy wacko's weren't as crazy as we thought, Hot damn.

WarningMartialLawNowInEffectSigns zps2f3548b3

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

This aint iraq you filthy pigs . Fucking cowards on parade...

Heck Jumpin , you seen what the puplic did when they searched house to house for the killer cop. They cheer them on like true serfs watching cops chompin down excitoxins wishing they could quit smoking but thier to wound up to realize jack shit . . RAH RAH .Its pathetic.

I think people getting better though all the time. But true stockholm syndrome doesnt effect all luckily. The people with stickholm syndrome programmed by t.v. will still figure out how to make marshall law justified. Sheep lost thier self preservation instinct long ago on the whole.! They justs see a drug on t.v. and get it from thier dr. to make them feel better . Till they jump off a cliff or go on mass shooting spree. People cant seam to see whats going on right over thier heads in the sky so i dont think it phase them all all. Cant paint a picture for people with no eyes.......

Last edited:
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Cali wouldn't put up with this shit, would they? HOW'S the saying go, where California goes so goes the nation.
Naz

You have a point in some respects . Soemtimes i actually say to myself 'try that shit in my old hood " ! lol.
Seams you have to go to Pacoima , east l.a. or places that are picked on by cops to feel the oppresion. Bet poeple in Santa Barabara can really feel the pinch. lol. L.a. has never been free for years. fucking smog checkpoints going to the theator since 71 or so. narcs with guns at my middle school in Pacoima since at least 72 . Like a third world country. Cali leads the way there for sure. Being born in Bell Gardens , living in hollywood and pacoima i can tell you that fucking serf fuck family in Agoura Hills and sherman Oaks thinks everything is quit ok. They think acknowlaging goverment crime is hatefull. Tell them soemthing truthfull and they call it hate. They live for aparthied too ! self preservation gone !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom