California Dream * Lets Get High *

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Cross of Afghani & Mexican Sativa Strain. (Columbian Gold?) ILTG and Blimburn seems to have the exact same seeds, they are described the same to the T on both sites, I grabbed my bean from Blimburn.

Credits to @Captspaulding You inspired me to give this baby a try.. thanks. Won't be like anything you can put out, my grow will be in a much smaller scale, see what I can get out of two plants. :)

I don't think these seeds have any relation to the Blue Dream strain.

ILTG says,

"You’ll know when you’ve smoked California Dream. The skunky scent comes through strong at first, with a refreshing herbal undertone.

Hints of mint and citrus help round it out. In the end, the exhale is sweet and tea-like".

Blimburn says,

" Strain with Citrus, Fruity, Sweet Flavors, a potent happy, relaxed, talkative effects".

So we'll see!

Larger plants are the California Dream, the smaller ones will be disclosed later later.. :)
California dream  lets get high

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Cross of Afghani & Mexican Sativa Strain. (Columbian Gold?) ILTG and Blimburn seems to have the exact same seeds, they are described the same to the T on both sites, I grabbed my bean from Blimburn.

Credits to @Captspaulding You inspired me to give this baby a try.. thanks. Won't be like anything you can put out, my grow will be in a much smaller scale, see what I can get out of two plants. :)

I don't think these seeds have any relation to the Blue Dream strain.

ILTG says,

"You’ll know when you’ve smoked California Dream. The skunky scent comes through strong at first, with a refreshing herbal undertone.

Hints of mint and citrus help round it out. In the end, the exhale is sweet and tea-like".

Blimburn says,

" Strain with Citrus, Fruity, Sweet Flavors, a potent happy, relaxed, talkative effects".

So we'll see!

Larger plants are the California Dream, the smaller ones will be disclosed later later.. :)
View attachment 2057861
Hell yeah!!! I love cali dream. It really is a great strain, a good 60/40 indica that has a cerebral enough high to cut the mustard for an indica but enough hitch in the giddy up with the sativa end. It really is a great complimentary hybrid! You’ll enjoy that! And I’m here for it! 🙏

C

chitownglass

Hope it bounces back for you man. I had two plants doing the same freaky shit last run. I think it was because I fried them with too much light in their early stages. I was learning how to use led lights vs hps. Anyhow, one of them came back around, but the other one really struggled. I now know how important regulating light intensity during early seedling stages is.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Been awhile, here's the update. I did some major choppn and topped one of them. I left the freak alone, gonna let that one grow without any topping. They're both growing super slow and I reluctantly moved them ahead of schedule to the flower tent. It'll be Thanksgiving before they're in full blown flower mode. Curious to see how these stretch out. They seem to be more on the sativa side so I'm expecting a 4 week stretch vs (the usual) 3 with most hybrids. I could be wrong. We'll see. (California Dream in 10 gallon pots next to the Bubble Runtz) And yeah, it was a nightmare squeezing them in there, 🤣
PXL 20231104 032915080
PXL 20231104 032924424
PXL 20231104 032927262

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Doesn't look like these ladies are gonna stretch that much, they do grow an inch a day during the third week so we'll see. I lollipoped a little and cleaned them up a bit.
View attachment 2074615View attachment 2074616
You know cali dream really keeps it squat that 60% indica dominance makes sure of that. Nice looking ladies week4.

Making me want to run some soon 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Are they Cal Mag whores!? Wondering if I should start adding that to the regimen here soon.
It won’t hurt. Just run 2 or 3 ml per gallon of that all throughout flower.

One thing I can say though, man that’s one of, if not the most demanding strain in mid to late flower I’ve ever grown. I bombed that strain with p and k appropriately. But they just kept on sucking that shit up like crazy. Huge buds too man.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
It won’t hurt. Just run 2 or 3 ml per gallon of that all throughout flower.

One thing I can say though, man that’s one of, if not the most demanding strain in mid to late flower I’ve ever grown. I bombed that strain with p and k appropriately. But they just kept on sucking that shit up like crazy. Huge buds too man.
Thanks for the heads up. It's always that week 4 where I get caught with my pants down...🤣 I'll be ready, 🙏 thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom