California Dream * Lets Get High *

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Did you ever find out what type of bug that was?

I've only had spotted mites once.....only one plant, my Vanilla Kush that I miss, was infested......

Before tossing, I tried hosing it down, upside down 1st......

Then neem......I suggest never using neem.....but.....

After a couple days it looked good.....

Then they came back.....

I pulled the plug on Vanilla Kush......

Everything after that went great.....no sight of anything......

Was just curious, because I'm fearful of getting any bug, even though the backyards entrance is through my grow area.I. 🤨

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Did you ever find out what type of bug that was?

I've only had spotted mites once.....only one plant, my Vanilla Kush that I miss, was infested......

Before tossing, I tried hosing it down, upside down 1st......

Then neem......I suggest never using neem.....but.....

After a couple days it looked good.....

Then they came back.....

I pulled the plug on Vanilla Kush......

Everything after that went great.....no sight of anything......

Was just curious, because I'm fearful of getting any bug, even though the backyards entrance is through my grow area.I. 🤨
I never did and Natures Good Guys did respond saying it looked a lot like Hypoasis Miles ( beneficial mites) but they wanted me to catch some and send them pics of it to be sure. Right. I'm 99% sure it was in the compost I had topped dressed two weeks before. Compost usually comes with a lot of healthy critters for the soil. I just started using this stuff called AzaMax (expensive) and it gets soaked up by the plant so that if any insects start biting into your plant they die off, I got the AzaMax for fungus gnats and it slowly killed a gang of them. And it's made of an ingredient found in Neem Oil so 100% organic and not toxic for us. Doesn't kill off the beneficial insects just the baddies. Almost to good to be true but for the price of the stuff... yeah, it works though. Little goes a long way. Tablespoon a gallon and then teaspoon a gallon is the use ratio when starting out with it.
PXL 20231121 002507827

Top Bottom