CALIFORNIA WILDFIRE new grower, need help

• Thread starter thirdeyemama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Here's what I have found, should I get this baby in the ground now and trim? She one of the two big ones, the other is Vortex (it has its own thread and no one seems to have much about that strain)

Here's what I found from seed company:
California Wildfire
California Wildfire produces big, bubbly, coke bottle-shaped calyxes on massive colas, bursting with that Chemdog zing. This plant grows rapidly during the vegetative stage and will double in size after flipping, so timing is important if space is an issue. Once you’re into flowering, be sure to provide support for the massive, trichome-covered terminal colas, to include staking and a steady nutrient regimen. Preventative measures will help ensure that the unusually large, dense buds are free of powdery mildew, to which this plant has a minor susceptibility.
The Chemdog influence shines through in the smell, taste and effect of this new California classic. The sourness hits you instantly, accented by slight earthy undertones and a pungent citrus aftertaste. Not for the casual smoker due to its high THC content and powerful, almost hallucinogenic head high.
Genetics: (Northern Lights #5 x Chemdog #4) x Lost Coast OGIndica/Sativa: 60:40Yield: Medium - HighHarvest: 10-11 weeks /
mid-late Oct​
Stature: Tall and lanky
Caliwildflire

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Everything is outdoor. We have the pots and also a large deer-fenced garden area. I'm keeping them here in pots for now. She's grown, will get another shot today. TY!!

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Got 9 strains. All in pots. Check newcomer thread "Colorado acre". Thanks! Know anything at all about this strain?

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Will be adding on to other thread, and starting a controversial one. About MMJ in recovery. Whew. It's taken me a year to write about it.. but I am ready. love live life grow herb

Top Bottom