Calling All Dog Lovers Owners

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

That's scary as fuck. They yell gun and start emptying their mags.

This is definitely a unique perspective. I'd like to hear both sides and what they said and did and why shit like this happens.

What scares me the most is, how long has this been a thing? It's not like police violence came with technology. Frustrating to see this shit still happening.

Finally, why is this video coming to light a year after the fact? This isn't even recent. whiskey tango foxtrot

S

SHIRDABZALOT

That dipshits mentality serves them right. That's what you get when you shoot first and ask questions later. Maybe that moron cop will pay attention an not "rely on his training" which was obviously sub par. moron. At least he shot another cop and not another citizen.

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

i don't usually find someone nearly being murdered something that makes me laugh, but that's an exception.
you know if every thing had gone the exact same, but it hadn't been a uc pig, they would have let him bleed out before calling for an ambulance. police are supposed to up hold the law and to protect and serve, doing that should almost never involve using a weapon. but when a psycho with a badge gets into a warrior blood lust mentality they think more about how to dominate and control than anything similar to protecting or serving. lieutenant quick draw should be doing time for attempted murder. cop or not, some one having a gun on their person doesn't justify opening fire when they are not threatening anyone with their weapon. that pig is a trigger happy coward, he didn't give a second for him to raise his hands or even turn to look him in the eye. just saw a gun and thought shoot.
sadist thing to me is how much it cost tax payers. talk about ignorance being more expensive than education.

Latest posts

Top Bottom