Calling all experts!

• Thread starter inthegorge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
inthegorge

inthegorge

There is someone on premise 24/7 so if someone is breaking in I guess at least we would know. What if the fan fails? Fix it, get another one, who knows exactly but if that were to happen we would deal with it just like we have to deal with anything else that comes our way. Hot it is here in the summer and that is for sure:-) We may opt for minimal indoor operations if the fans don't do it for us during the summer months, maybe have to do something else but we won't know until we get there and while we try as much as possible to be proactive we have to take each day as they come. There is nothing foolproof in life really so we just expect to be able to roll with the punches.

Having a lot of hard working fun though:-)

A few more pics attached. Trying to make lots and lots of babies for all the new licensees!
Photo 4 3

Photo 2 2
Photo 4 2
Photo 4 1
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Those fans are wild big, but again if a shutter is blocking all the light from entering said fan, isn't it also blocking your air flow?

inthegorge

inthegorge

Shutters pretty standard fare on larger fans and they are open when the fan is blowing and closed when it is off, actually opening and closing by the suction of the fan itself. While flowering the fan will not be operating during the night phase. We have a couple of smaller fans for ventilation with light restricting boxes for the night phase if we need to expel warm air.

As to the intake filtration you are obviously not aware of what a "clean room" fan is. They are used in facilities like detailed electronics firms where dust, pollen or any pollutant is necessary to filter out. Nothing that will bother us will come through them.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Shutters pretty standard fare on larger fans and they are open when the fan is blowing and closed when it is off, actually opening and closing by the suction of the fan itself. While flowering the fan will not be operating during the night phase. We have a couple of smaller fans for ventilation with light restricting boxes for the night phase if we need to expel warm air.

As to the intake filtration you are obviously not aware of what a "clean room" fan is. They are used in facilities like detailed electronics firms where dust, pollen or any pollutant is necessary to filter out. Nothing that will bother us will come through them.
Not sure who that was directed at with the "clean room" but I used to work in a clean room....

auldone

auldone

Just be safe. I'm sure you know about the Kettle Falls 5 and them being popped with 44 plants with 5 scripts.... Seems like there could/should be more to this story than we know but if the Feds DID raid that family over 44 plants..... Just be safe.

Billyboat

Billyboat

@inthegorge I meant more so do you have any kind of high temp shut off set up for some of the lights in case temps get too hot...fan failure....caretaker getting stoned and naping.....etc

I only ask because I lost a room at week 9 because of not having a high temp shut off installed...

I preach about em like is a religion...

inthegorge

inthegorge

Me too Baba! Thanks for the concern auldone....we are as legal as this industry can get currently...one of the first 10 licensed recreational growers in WA state. We have our fingers crossed!

OK....this is our strain list. I still have 4 days to secure other strains...anything that I am blatantly missing?
Acupulco Gold
Afgooey
Alaskan Thunderfuck
Berkeley Blues
Big Bud
Blue Cheese
Blue Dream
Blue Magoo
Bubba Kush
Bubbalicious
Bubble Gum
Burmese Kush
Chemdog
Cinex
Crazy Train
Creme Caramel
Cripit
Critical Kush
Critical Mass
Dream Queen
Durban Poison
Dutch Treat
Eve
Frisian Dew
Girl Scout Cookie
God Bud
Grape God
Grape Krush
Green Crack
Harlequin
Hawaiian
Headband
Jack Frost
Jack Herera
Jilly Bean
Kitana
Landrace Afghani
Las Vegas Purple Kush
Lemon Kush
Lemon OG
Maui Wowie
Mc Bud
Motivation
Mr. Nice
Northern Lights
OG Kush
Obama
Orange Crush
Panama Red
Pineapple Express
Pit Bull
Purpit
Shining Silver Haze
Skunk
Skywalker
Sleestack Skunk #1
Sour Blueberry
Sour Diesel
Sugar Plum
Sweet Tooth
Tangerine Dream
Train Wreck
Venom
White Rhino
White Widow
X Bud

66 total I think

inthegorge

inthegorge

No BB....no failsafe on lights....just too many of them to deal with effectively that way at least for us right now. No caretakers getting too stoned and falling asleep here. We don't have a caretaker...we work shifts and when we are here you can believe we are working....too damned much to do to be sleeping:-) Not enough time in any day!

Billyboat

Billyboat

No BB....no failsafe on lights....just too many of them to deal with effectively that way at least for us right now. No caretakers getting too stoned and falling asleep here. We don't have a caretaker...we work shifts and when we are here you can believe we are working....too damned much to do to be sleeping:) Not enough time in any day!
I understand what you mean, when ur working that much someone is there 24/7.

Best wishes!

Looking good

burn4me

burn4me

G13 or Grape ape? or any of strawberrys? ijc....ohhhhh and some alien grenades. either way you do have a nice list though. great going so far. positive vibes to you and yours.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
maybe Sensi Star? Pretty big list though, got your bases fairly covered. Keep labeling a high priority when having that many kinds around :)
Gonna be a wild first harvest with that much variety as well

inthegorge

inthegorge

The are from clones primarily and some from seeds. We still have a large bunch of seeds I have not even looked at but should be able to get to on Saturday and then I will know for sure what we have there. I can only find the clones that are currently available in our area. As it is I have made multiple trips to the Seattle area to pick up specific strains. Lots of work to compile this many I have to say. Growing them all is not that hard....just paying attention to each strain and its particular needs as well as we can.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
personally, I'd cut that list in half or third after my first harvest. Did you get to see finished flowers of all those varieties when you got the cuts?

sixstring

sixstring

maybe Sensi Star? Pretty big list though, got your bases fairly covered. Keep labeling a high priority when having that many kinds around :)
Gonna be a wild first harvest with that much variety as well
yeah man i think i would have the labeling all fuckered in no time lol.keeping stuff seperate during drying and curing will be even tougher.i do alot of labeling with the blue painters/masking tape like name and flowered on dates.easy to peel off when reusing pots and seems cheap enough buying 5 or 10 packs at home depot.but this grow seems very organized so far,really looking forward to seeing some flowers.

Top Bottom