• Tagged users None
Jdubman420

Jdubman420

I do have a clue and agree to a point

I have well over 25 k in my 6 k room
but I jad that much she does not so it is done diffrent
wrong I dont know
but I do know I went to cali whith 6700$
left 3 years later whith 150k, house paid for,car paid for, more eqip then I care to go through 5 years later aswell as I save the famliy property that has been in my family for 150 years

I was told I did not have enough to live let alone to make it

Hardwork paysoff (some large balls and a litte stuipided helped aswell)

Keep it up itg
Keep improving
keep the haters hateing

lol, all of a sudden it's a member measuring contest. I've been growing 20 years and I'm from Norcal, I really don't feel the need to say more.

No hating, just facts. B grade mite infested meds are just that, no need to sugar coat it.
It's only going to get worse from here, heat, mites, PM

B

boston

dubman420, post: 1282354, member: 22902"]lol, all of a sudden it's a member measuring contest. I've been growing 20 years and I'm from Norcal, I really don't feel the need to say more.

No hating, just facts. B grade mite infested meds are just that, no need to sugar coat it.
It's only going to get worse from here, heat, mites, PM[/quote]
Laytonville
10 mile road
Let me know when you wanna burn

HouseOfWojo

HouseOfWojo

ITG,
Been following this from day one, so excited to see you guys and girls almost ready to make your first sale! Yes, the setup may not be perfect, but I really commend you for getting out there and trying, and who says you can't improve as you go?

Don't worry too much about the medical growers and patients. I held a "red card" here in CO but when legalization came up, I saw a bigger picture and put everything I had behind it. Now, some (not all or even most) card holders here act like legal cannabis was the worst thing that has ever happened. Yes, I see some points that they rarely make, but in my opinion are just whiny and upset they are not the "special ones" who get to go buy weed anymore. Keep your heads up.

Stoked to see the test results come through, and really love your attitude about them. They are a report and you go from there, luckily my parents never threw me out after a few bad tests, instead refocusing me on what needed done!

Well, good luck, keep feeding us updates as I think many are still following and super interested in your endeavor.

D

Dabaholic

ITG,
Been following this from day one, so excited to see you guys and girls almost ready to make your first sale! Yes, the setup may not be perfect, but I really commend you for getting out there and trying, and who says you can't improve as you go?

Don't worry too much about the medical growers and patients. I held a "red card" here in CO but when legalization came up, I saw a bigger picture and put everything I had behind it. Now, some (not all or even most) card holders here act like legal cannabis was the worst thing that has ever happened. Yes, I see some points that they rarely make, but in my opinion are just whiny and upset they are not the "special ones" who get to go buy weed anymore. Keep your heads up.

Stoked to see the test results come through, and really love your attitude about them. They are a report and you go from there, luckily my parents never threw me out after a few bad tests, instead refocusing me on what needed done!

Well, good luck, keep feeding us updates as I think many are still following and super interested in your endeavor.

Following from day one and you honestly think medical users don't have a reason to be upset

For months now the news has been attacking medical as unregulated and being needed to brought into check with recreational when the entire backing behind I-502 was that it wasn't going to affect medical in the first place.
We don't hate the growers, how could we? We all share a sacred love for this plant. The hate is directed towards the LCB.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I spoke with Nick from Confidence Analytics in Seattle today, the only other state I502 lab certified so far other than Analytical 360 and he said they have seen businesses drying buds way too fast...blowing hot air on them or heating in the oven to meet the moisture content requirements for today's retail openings! I cannot imagine doing anything like that and ruining weed that I just spent 5 months growing regardless of my personal timeline.....the plants set the time frame....somethings just cannot be rushed:-/ I asked if there was something I should do to prepare for testing and he said just dry it right and bring it in so that is what we are doing. They will actually come and pick up samples even in our remote area on Monday or Tuesday's of each week which is just the biggest perk I can imagine since driving it to them will take me over 9 hours.

We just are finishing up trimming part one of our first harvest that we cut June 26! Time to drink a beer, smoke a big bowl and celebrate just a little but not too much because there is still much work to do:)
I did notice the moisture content on what Dabaholic linked, and I thought, Good LORD that's low! A bit frustrating, they're forcing an inferior product into the market for that.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
lol, all of a sudden it's a member measuring contest. I've been growing 20 years and I'm from Norcal, I really don't feel the need to say more.

It's only going to get worse from here, heat, mites, PM

Facts or your opinion? lol Come on man. She's trying hard and on a massive scale. Why not support her and give her props for having bigger balls than most men in this industry, instead of trying to kick sand in her face? I'm sure ITG would be grateful for some of your 20 years of growing knowledge....and you're from NorCal so you're automatically an expert, right? lmao Dude you run a 2 light tent, don't act like an elitist.

inthegorge

inthegorge

WOW...........more like holy shit batman, you 3 have to be slammed. ive been reading i502 and the ammt of record keeping is insane for your tier of operation.

it seems the tax is a bit excessive........25% tax when a producer sells to a processor, 25% tax when a processor sells to a retailer and then 25% tax on retail sales.....the price of legality i guess.

peace

Yes SSH.....we are most definitely slammed! The record keeping is what is killing me and in turn keeps me from the plants way more than I would like. The taxation is a killer too but we went into that with our eyes wide open so I don't really have much to say about that except I hope they see it could actually kill the industry before it gets going especially for the retailers. The very first true paid employee we have will be taking on our traceability needs and it will be a full time job of that I am sure. I hate it...every single bit of it. I like to keep records of everything I do but the way it all needs to be reported is just freaking ludicrous and I am telling anyone that listens exactly how I feel about it in hopes that my voice will grow into many voices that feel the same. In the mean time we are just jumping through those hoops as best we can.

As to Mr. Dubman....where on earth are you getting your facts? There is little if any fact in any of your posts in this thread, simply your opinion and dude.....everyone has one of those....yours means nothing to me so don't waste your time bitching at me about it. All our plants outside are about as healthy as a plant can be. They are just lovely...seriously lovely:-) Nearly constant wind, lots of sun, individually sprayed down at least once a day if not a few times just because we love to be out there with them. No bugs bothering these gorgeous ladies! You think you know the only way to grow weed? Limiting yourself quite a bit if you believe that. There are as many ways to grow weed as there are people doing it and that is an absolute fact. I personally think good farming techniques will revolutionize the way we do this in the future. You do it your way...I do it mine. I am not asking you to buy my weed or trying to teach you how to grow or anyone else here for that matter. I am not and expert......I am not advertising any of our weed....just letting folks know how it is going for our little company in this experiment called legalization here in WA. I am trying to be as honest and transparent as I possibly can and working to produce the best buds we possibly can. You feel some sort of competition between medical and recreational? Not on the part of any recreational growers I have met here and that is for sure. I am not growing meds as I say on nearly every page of this 29 page thread or in any way trying to prove a single thing to any medical grower or recreational grower for that matter. Perhaps the real truth is you do not have lines at your door to buy your products? Or is it that you can't operate as freely? Please do not tell me it is that this thread gets more attention than any you are posting in because that would be terribly sad:-/ Whatever it is I really can't get too involved in a pissing contest since I am not plumbed the same as you and you have the obvious advantage on that. If your contest is about being a dick you apparently have that prize as well. At the end of 2 years of me being in business though you should come on back and visit and lets see how we are each doing in our particular fields, in our own particular way, and I think I will come out on top:-) At least I would not begrudge you success regardless of how much of a dick you are and that I can promise! Best wishes to you and your growing techniques and best of luck to me and mine:-)

Again...thanks to all the nice people coming to my defense:-) You all rock!!!

D

Dabaholic

Inthegorge, while you may not be growing "medicine", I think the main point folks here are trying to say is it still has to be kept a certain quality. There's too much shwag being passed around already and it makes people sick. Blowing off certain factors to a grow just because you're not calling it medicine seems naive.
I might not use alcohol for the same reasons as marijuana, but I sure as hell expect whichever beverage I choose to be absolutely clean from pesticides and insect's shit.
Take the insults with a grain of salt as you are doing, but realize there are a lot of us that are very doubtful of large scale operations meeting a certain standard when it comes to keeping things clean.
Again, test results tell all. You can rub it in all of our faces when we see it.
Until then, Happy growing you crazy you. Your enthusiasm for things is pretty inspiring.

Stalks

Stalks

Not meaning to stoke the fire guys and gals, but now I think we understand why she doesn't feel right selling at such a high price which is reasonable.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So tonight when you have a little time to rest and reflect, the one thing I hope you hold on to is You are part of History and in a very good way. IMHO.
Keep it Green Dear
FlyJ

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
im reffering to your statement of concerns of the medical
Not meaning to stoke the fire guys and gals, but now I think we understand why she doesn't feel right selling at such a high price which is reasonable.

all my posts are gone debating her methods vs waiting on the info she posts from the results. I give her kudos on trying and doing what she can with what shes got.

I dont believe thats the case at all. lets stop yelling smoke till she shows there is a fire to beware of.

inthegorge

inthegorge

I thought it was pretty bad actually:-/ Mr Pat Doris got so much wrong and he was here and interviewed us for over 2 hours! Then he said I had an allergy and that was "why I was loosing my hair" which of course is not the case and he even asked me about it before the filming and I told him I have Alopecia, how it works....blah, blah, blah. Not that I really care about that so much.....just their focus which was not what I wanted it to be about. Oh well...done now!

Got our THC profiles back from the 7 strains we had tested.....microbial results Sunday morning but the lab guy thought it was going to all be good:-) I can't figure out how to format the damned excel document pasted here and I can't seem to upload it. Nothing crazy high but nothing terrible either except for our 2 high CBD strains and that is not terrible to the right person so no issues. Our moisture content was pretty low too so we will definitely manage that better on our next test batch and should see significantly higher THC probably but I could be wrong...not sure exactly how much that affects it but the lab guy said it would quite a bit.

Anyway.....Blue Magoo - THC 16.48, Motivation THC 12.68, Grape Krush THC 6.92 CBC 7.21, Las Vegas Purple Kush THC 15.28, Berkeley Blues 14.47, Train Wreck 19.45 and Critical Mass THC 5.45 CBD 7.87
As soon as I can figure out how to post the actual report I will and of course the microbial report as soon as we get that back:-)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hey people saw an ordinary women entering the marijuana business...and your passion and hard work showed thru... yes too bad he focused on your hair ( I am a Hairdresser) I have many clients with alopecia and it sucks .. but now everyones going to think its cured thru marijuana LOL... thats news for ya ... But you represented all growers proudly ...Thank you for that.... sounds like your test are looking good CONGRATS!!!!
Bravo
TO EACH THERE OWN ON HOW YOU ACHIEVE THE SAME RESULTS ,

inthegorge

inthegorge

Thanks Medusa:-) I do not care that he focused on my hair (or lack of it) in itself as really my hair is not an issue for me. What I do care about is that there were very important things he left out and that is a bummer to me since I took the time to deal with them. Oh well.....can't control everything can we!
Packaging like crazy today!!! Product will be on the shelves locally on Monday and 20 other strains going to the testing lab that day as well:-)

Top Bottom