Calling All Hackers!!!

• Thread starter epitome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
epitome

epitome

i didn't watch the mr robot stuff yet. if its an unfinished tv show i usually wait until the last episode is over , because i don't like being left in that place.
1st season is finished so you should watch it, then come back to the thread to rebuild your relativity. Please

grayarea

grayarea

nuh thats not how i like to watch tv shows. i will put it on a my list.

grayarea

grayarea

Last season each episode was not complete until the week it aired, leaving just enough time to plugg in current events....its captivating to watch as "OUR" current worldwide events unfold...

yea i only like to do that in places i can reply to the people giving me the information about what "our" means.

epitome

epitome

This thread is basically about Mr.
Robot. It was implied in the beginning of this thread, but I see how the title could confuse you.

grayarea

grayarea

This thread is basically about Mr.
Robot. It was implied in the beginning of this thread, but I see how the title could confuse you.

titles don't mean as much as the context of the threads. only replied to this one because of a comment another member made.

Our, I'm sure you know, means us.

not when you are referring to it as representing the world. everyones end goals are different.

epitome

epitome

Lol...anyone know how to see the season premiere before it airs on USA?

grayarea

grayarea

Lol...anyone know how to see the season premiere before it airs on USA?

works better if you just use a number. ruins the terminology when you try to refer to it that way and the other way at the same time.

epitome

epitome

works better if you just use a number. ruins the terminology when you try to refer to it that way and the other way at the same time.
2... Season 2 premiere. It would be something special to to have that access.

grayarea

grayarea

Lol are you trying to use the premiere word for both sides ? you have access to 100% of 1 side already. season 2 episode 1 is the part you need control of to get to the premiere part of the other side.

epitome

epitome

Lol are you trying to use the premiere word for both sides ? you have access to 100% of 1 side already. season 2 episode 1 is the part you need control of to get to the premiere part of the other side.
Right. I suppose theres no excuse for ignorance of the vernacular. I think i want the inside scoop, ya know. Maybe to be a bug on the wall of the writers room, hehe...

grayarea

grayarea

Yea thats why i just wait until they are over to watch them. removes the tension moments that way.

grayarea

grayarea

when its life and death then its wrong. its sorta the same thing the fight over hillary clintons emails is about.

if you save 100 by loosing 1 then nobody cares. if you loose 1oo by sacrificing 1 then you fail.

my quality of life is usually better when i don't turn on the tv or watch movies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom