Calling B.S. on "Must decarb or it won't work" but open to education

• Thread starter Narsbars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I don't know what all this nonsense is about how there are people on here that cant get high with edibles. You should come to my house I will get you high as fuck I call it the kitchen sink run. I take all of my saved rosin press filter pucks and I put them in my freezer. Lots of different strains sativa and indica all the squashed filter pucks of dozens of strains get saved. Then when its edible making time I take them and use scissors to cut the rock hard pucks out from the filter bags. Put them all in a food processor and chop them up a bit. Pour the whole thing into large cooking pot then add cooking oil. I put it on my stove at the lowest flame that my stovetop can make without it going out. Low and slow. I let it go for hours it starts permeating the whole house with cannabis aroma. like what was said before you will see tiny bubbles as it simmers real low. Once finished I use cheese cloth to strain out the solids and what is left over is cooking oil that looks emerald green. I put it in mason jars and keep it in the fridge. I use the oil to bake with I make mini banana nut and spiced muffins. One muffin the size of a golf ball will get you higher than a fucking kite your heart will be racing. Pounding like the fist of God, I actually ate one of those about an hour ago LOL 😎 😅
" I don't know what all this nonsense is about how there are people on here that cant get high with edibles.".......do you do mail order? lol........ I smoke more pot than most can handle from morning - bed any edibles I eat get assimilated into my already maxed out metabolism. I'm sure if I didn't smoke I could get high...but that's the catch........I think it was JR say smoking pot can get you real high but only when you eat it you get to see dragons & shit........only lsd has made me see dragons and that was back in the 60's😁😁

MT_Smoke420

MT_Smoke420

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to clean up pots / pans etc that has leftover RSO oil on it? pain in the ass haha

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
edibles take too long, im into instant gratification... otherwise, im old, i might fall asleep or forget i ate them and eat more and fall asleep

Narsbars

Narsbars

edibles take too long, im into instant gratification... otherwise, im old, i might fall asleep or forget i ate them and eat more and fall asleep
My un decarbed oil will get you moving in 30 minutes if cut with a tiny amount of 100 proof or better alcohol.

Narsbars

Narsbars

I live with terrible chronic pain. If I don't de-carb my oil it barely works. You are just wasting medicine by not de-carbing.
I have to disagree with you. That is the point of this post. I have been using weed since I had to pull seeds out of every bag. I found and preferred hash at that time. Pure hash at that time was simply trichomes collected by drying and screening or by hand rubbing. I have always preferred good hash and have "wasted" a lot of bud hand rubbing hash. I have smoked it fresh, a few days old, and several months later. Even the fresh hand rub will get you ripped with a much different high than you may be used to. I can't see that sitting down with fresh bud and hand rubbing it does any amount of decarbing. The analogy is "Why make expensive wine?" Cheap plonk will get you wasted and give you more. I prefer the nuance and hate having my face stuffed into the couch cushions for hours and them going to sleep.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have to disagree with you. That is the point of this post. I have been using weed since I had to pull seeds out of every bag. I found and preferred hash at that time. Pure hash at that time was simply trichomes collected by drying and screening or by hand rubbing. I have always preferred good hash and have "wasted" a lot of bud hand rubbing hash. I have smoked it fresh, a few days old, and several months later. Even the fresh hand rub will get you ripped with a much different high than you may be used to. I can't see that sitting down with fresh bud and hand rubbing it does any amount of decarbing. The analogy is "Why make expensive wine?" Cheap plonk will get you wasted and give you more. I prefer the nuance and hate having my face stuffed into the couch cushions for hours and them going to sleep.
Google temple balls

Narsbars

Narsbars

True
But...smoking does !
Smoking = heating up = decarbing
My point, to a degree. I am talking about supposedly having to decarb regardless of method of intake. You can get high chewing fresh bud, yechhh!, but you can. I am trying to put to rest the idea that unless you decarb as a separate process your hard work in growing has gone to waste.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks, I make small ones, but have never had the willpower to let them age.
"Thanks, I make small ones" Did you? with a hot wine bottle and parchment paper? rolled out up to 50 times...it decarbs the hash somewhat with the heat and pressure,,,,watch a vid on it......its not just hand rolling..

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

My point, to a degree. I am talking about supposedly having to decarb regardless of method of intake. You can get high chewing fresh bud, yechhh!, but you can. I am trying to put to rest the idea that unless you decarb as a separate process your hard work in growing has gone to waste.
Since we are talking in bold,

For the vast majority of humans, THCA is not psychoactive.

Period.

I can post all kinds of science shit, but I think we are at the point where there is nothing to make you agree that you have something special going on. IMO, you are different, or you are getting THC in there somewhere.

I'll offer again - let me test something that you say is undecarbed but gets you high. This is the only way I can see to put this to rest. If there is no THC and only THCA and you get high, there is something different about your physiology compared to the rest of us. Wouldn't you like to know?

Narsbars

Narsbars

"Thanks, I make small ones" Did you? with a hot wine bottle and parchment paper? rolled out up to 50 times...it decarbs the hash somewhat with the heat and pressure,,,,watch a vid on it......its not just hand rolling..
Well in that case I am wrong, I am not making a legitimate temple ball. Damn, I hate the taste of crow. I simply roll up the trichomes until I have enough. Mine are definitely NOT the beautiful shiny marbles you are talking about. Small, a little shiny, but ass kicking. Not decarbed.

Narsbars

Narsbars

Since we are talking in bold,

For the vast majority of humans, THCA is not psychoactive.

Period.

I can post all kinds of science shit, but I think we are at the point where there is nothing to make you agree that you have something special going on. IMO, you are different, or you are getting THC in there somewhere.

I'll offer again - let me test something that you say is undecarbed but gets you high. This is the only way I can see to put this to rest. If there is no THC and only THCA and you get high, there is something different about your physiology compared to the rest of us. Wouldn't you like to know?
All BOLD compliment coming up🙂
I am not saying that THCA alone gets you high. I am saying that the products I have made have not gone through a tedious decarbing and get not only me but other people high. A fresh plant will have a percentage of THC 9 at harvest. Maybe "whole plant" has some Delta 9, and other contents that make the entourage effect work. I am not alone in knowing that raw bud completely chewed or hand rubbed hash without heat, only hand rolled, will get you high. I am not comparing weight for weight. Your point about testing something undecarbed is a excellent one. It is one of the criticisms that stands up on its own. This thread has lead me to believe that I have to make a more pure extract under controlled conditions. I had it pointed out to me that the small percentage of older undecarbed bud may have decarbed simply by storage time and my previous extract while only a small percentage of old bud must be considered a contaminated test. I do believe my hand rubbed hash does meet those conditions as it was made only from fresh bud. No hot water bottles, no added heat. I will light some up tonight and let you know😁 Sorry, that is cheating, I already know it gets people high.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
If I had a test subjects I’d do a tiny trial.

any takers in the Midwest USA?

something like 2 doses to start with one with undecarbed flower in one cookie and the same amount decarbed in the second. User does not know which is which but both are tested prior to consumption. Match results to the blinded inputs.
I’m too close to this to eat them myself.

this could then expand out to test other things in the mix once a baseline is found.

I have everything ready to do this except the tester mouths if anyone is interested
I'd be willing to test this for you @Moe.Red.

Top Bottom