• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

IMG 20161108 151705
anyone else read this badass mag?

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Ive heard of maximum yield but never dove in sorta speak........so i was curious if we have any electricians in the thread? Or anyone who can handle those types of questions with relative ease and VALID responses lol? please and thankyou.

mancdank

mancdank

Ive heard of maximum yield but never dove in sorta speak........so i was curious if we have any electricians in the thread? Or anyone who can handle those types of questions with relative ease and VALID responses lol? please and thankyou.
I'm a electrician what do u wanna know :)

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Can you explain to me how using the 220 instead of the 110 on a magnetic ballast pulls less amps and how that translates into saving money for me?

mancdank

mancdank

Can you explain to me how using the 220 instead of the 110 on a magnetic ballast pulls less amps and how that translates into saving money for me?
It's a simple formula called ohms law it basically allows u to get a 3rd value from any other 2 values so in your terms it's say 600w Ă· 110v = 6+ amps the same 600w Ă· 230v = 3 amps so more voltage less amps needed

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I appreciate that, kinda humbling to be running this technology for 10 yrs only to realize it could have been made more efficient power consumption wise.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

well not the same capacitor and ignitors but one 600 is 9 yrs old yep! Oldschool sunsystems econo grow baby, hey man she still hums along!

mancdank

mancdank

well not the same capacitor and ignitors but one 600 is 9 yrs old yep! Oldschool sunsystems econo grow baby, hey man she still hums along!
Lol last mag ballast that was humming along in 1 of my grooms nearly blew my head off lead on learnt from that 1 :)

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
when the flaps are open, and you use a circulating fan (which plants benefit tremendously from), no extraction needed

You are saying you dont exhaust your tent and pull in fresh air constantly? You just have a oscillating fan inside the tent with the flaps open?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hahaha hell ya... i have had harvest pros go for 5 years easy

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

You are saying you dont exhaust your tent and pull in fresh air constantly? You just have a oscillating fan inside the tent with the flaps open?

No, I use a large floor standing recirculating fan outside 3 tents. It recirculates and shakes the branches

Top Bottom