Calling On Tent Grower Experts!!!

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

No, I apologise. I am dry and crude, it comes from alot of head injuries. I laugh at inappropriate times and say rude things that seem okay and funny at the time. Its best just to disreguard anything I say...
I think I jus peed myself laughing... Wait...sorry... Was that rude? Sorry. ha ha ha ha

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Guys do I need to take a picture?

Maybe I should have mentioned that I put my tent skins on upside down so the 3 flaps are up high (and open). The 15" fan blows plenty of fresh air from the room into the tents, some of the air does vent through the upper flaps, as well as through the front flaps which are always open. If you look closely, you can see one of the upper flaps open on the right side in the second picture

side iView attachment 645195 View attachment 645196
is that a modern erector set? 3d legos? What is that?

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

It's a children's toy set for building tents indoors. Bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond, it's from a company called Discovery

It's very flexible. Each rod can be inserted and removed to shift branches as they get heavier

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

It's a children's toy set for building tents indoors. Bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond

It's very flexible. Each rod can be inserted and removed to shift branches as they get heavier
it looks pretty slick, like easier to work with than pvc if it's rigid enough. Cool

Smerb

Smerb

Hey all. Please help. My little room stays cool and inside the Tent it never gets to 75°, I want fresh air pulled in at the smallest amount. What to do? The outside air is so cold it takes temp down to 62° . too cold. Any answers are fine with me. Brain froze

Wisher619

Wisher619

Hey all. Please help. My little room stays cool and inside the Tent it never gets to 75°, I want fresh air pulled in at the smallest amount. What to do? The outside air is so cold it takes temp down to 62° . too cold. Any answers are fine with me. Brain froze
what type of light are you using
if an HID.....you should switch to an open fixture

Last edited:
mancdank

mancdank

Put a heater in the room your tent is in so the air that is being pulled through your tent is warm. if u try and put the heater in the tent the cold air coming in will cool it down too much for it to be effective hope this helps

Wisher619

Wisher619

where is your tent located
you dont need actual outside air
as a matter of fact there is more Co2 in your house than outside
or is your house sitting at 62

Smerb

Smerb

what type of light are you using
if an HID.....you should switch to an open fixture
Open fixture.Heater is just a energy consumer, says the old lady. Tents inside a small office(room). Window has panda plastic. So officially tonight it stays around 64°-70°.

mancdank

mancdank

Open fixture.Heater is just a energy consumer, says the old lady. Tents inside a small office(room). Window has panda plastic. So officially tonight it stays around 64°-70°.
Fan controllers would work
Put a heater in the room your tent is in so the air that is being pulled through your tent is warm. if u try and put the heater in the tent the cold air coming in will cool it down too much for it to be effective hope this helps
Saying all this though have u got fan speed and temp controller's ?

Wisher619

Wisher619

thats a chilly room

Smerb

Smerb

Fan controllers would work

Saying all this though have u got fan speed and temp controller's ?
Fan speed controller. I must mention its 400 watt HID, and agrobrite 4 foot 4 tube. Its just not hot

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I would crack the window and recirculate the air in the room...where is your intake? Directly to the outside?

Smerb

Smerb

I would crack the window and recirculate the air in the room...where is your intake? Directly to the outside?
The window has a slice of wood, I attached a vent, the vent has Electrostatic filters. That's the fresh air intake.

Top Bottom