Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Get some rest bud. I went to bed at 10pm. I'm the oldest 33 yr old ever.
hhahahah it gets better,at my age you dont sleep much,cause you know you will be sleeping alot in near future,lmao freking lady above looks gorguese bro,test drove my outdoor harvest last night,still green and hard hit at first,but back side has the sandlewood taste i was looking for,buzz was about 4 hours long on 1 coke can hit bowl,lmao some things we just never let go,in a illegal state even going to the local convienance store to buy zig zags draw attention ,if you dig,,i have smoked more weed from a coke can than most could even imagine,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I read a lil bit but I'll have to do the rest tomorrow I'm on the smartphone. Now that I think about it they kind of leave like a shiny film when they go to the soil.
I think I maybe I'm thinking about something else haha.
my only problem with them is these damn rough snakes out here,they eat all my damn worms bastards,before spring im get me some big ass earthworms for bottom of my boxs,,price of the worms no mattwer what kind have evolved to buying a pack of cig's,,last year i got a thousand red wigglers cant even remember how much ,this year price tripled on the bitchs,freaking crooks i would feed and produce my own ,but these damn snakes eat um up,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Haha yeah I'm gonna do that! Thanks man!
You know how addicting it can get when you start getting on the subject and researching! I'm like forcing myself to stay up we'll dive back into this tomorrow I know I'm curious I just forgot what about haha cheers
crazy shit,i know,i have ADHD and ptsd believe me when i say only way i can pay attention and absorb into this brain is when i fight to keep eyes open,other than that as i read articles i have to have music in the ears to concentrate,lmao went to truck driving school about 25 years ago,couldnt remember state abbrevations for shit,roomy kept my ass up studing for them and big test next day,so freaking tired and sleepy i had to hold eyes open,but next day passed and was top 5 in class,lmao,tired as hell works

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This thread needs life breathed back into it. I wanted to discuss my idea of 50/50 peat moss/coco.

After learning more about coco from @Thejoeybrown and reading about how they have to charge it to release some potassium and allow some calmag to be sucked up into the CEC. So my thinking would be that they would charge each other.

Or...coconut husk mulch...as a potassium reserve.

I'm over the straw. Cocoa bean shells scare me because of my dogs. Possibly pine bark mulch. High CEC, contains saponin, great carbon source and breaks down very slowly.
i just made a batch of 1-1-1 coco course,perlite and happy frog,,peatmoss is the issue in the cal department in my opinion and it also breaks down quick,compaction comes quick when your on limited shit to use or make to keep that from happening,,the mix i made yesterday is real fluffy,what i was looking for,i dont buy soil to grow my weed because of name,i buy to build my way if you dig,the happy frog and ocean is loaded with humus and thats what im after,the rest i do,,my 2 veggie gardens are equal parts garden soil,animal manuers and peatmoss,,should have went a little lighter on moss,cause the runoff when watering,but cured issue with soaker hose,,the moss can also be reamended quarterly as you harvest and replant without any bad issues,,i love the stuff,but it does require a lot of lime i think,so instead of lime i use oyster shell flour,it not a quick releses and hold in longer if you dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This thread needs life breathed back into it. I wanted to discuss my idea of 50/50 peat moss/coco.

After learning more about coco from @Thejoeybrown and reading about how they have to charge it to release some potassium and allow some calmag to be sucked up into the CEC. So my thinking would be that they would charge each other.

Or...coconut husk mulch...as a potassium reserve.

I'm over the straw. Cocoa bean shells scare me because of my dogs. Possibly pine bark mulch. High CEC, contains saponin, great carbon source and breaks down very slowly.
clover bro,it grows best in same ph range as the weed,if it goes over then your at stage to grow trees and such,,but after buying these coco brick i got yesterday im thing it would provide a great shade for my outdoor soil,cover crops in the box is what your looking for,i use straw past year ,does great for cooling the soil,but does cause rot at soil level and stem extension from soil,if it gets wet get it away from stem in other words,defeats my porpuse cause i have a wasp that about the size of a horse fly that stings the base at soil level and injects parisite ,if feed from that moment on,the squash vine boer nasty little bastards,wiped me out 2 years now,the alfalfa hay was great after they were gone,until it rained and then it broke down quick,great for the soil though,just not around stems,lol

Organikz

Organikz

@oldskol4evr shit man I started reading earlier and started some shit. Oh I thought I saw a spider mite. Scoped it and it turns out my Neoseiulus californicus is still around. Awesome! I saw a few cruising. Great for spider mites and broad mites. Then I saw a damn thrips assassin wasp. I'm like shit I don't think I need anymore neem oil.

Organikz

Organikz

hhahahah it gets better,at my age you dont sleep much,cause you know you will be sleeping alot in near future,lmao freking lady above looks gorguese bro,test drove my outdoor harvest last night,still green and hard hit at first,but back side has the sandlewood taste i was looking for,buzz was about 4 hours long on 1 coke can hit bowl,lmao some things we just never let go,in a illegal state even going to the local convienance store to buy zig zags draw attention ,if you dig,,i have smoked more weed from a coke can than most could even imagine,lmao
Now that's fucking old school. At this point where I am it's obvious people said fuck it. Hydro supplies at the green house supply and hardware stores. They have a no till section. He'll they sell the hydro halos. I'm right in DC area. It legal if I drive 20 minutes lol. Stupid huh?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Now that's fucking old school. At this point where I am it's obvious people said fuck it. Hydro supplies at the green house supply and hardware stores. They have a no till section. He'll they sell the hydro halos. I'm right in DC area. It legal if I drive 20 minutes lol. Stupid huh?
my old coke can hits better than my pipe,thats why i use it,got me a big nice bud on that bitch,whooped on in and just now finished work,lol still have a tiny buzz too,,that damn pipe has never been worth a shit,lol

brazel

brazel

crazy shit,i know,i have ADHD and ptsd believe me when i say only way i can pay attention and absorb into this brain is when i fight to keep eyes open,other than that as i read articles i have to have music in the ears to concentrate,lmao went to truck driving school about 25 years ago,couldnt remember state abbrevations for shit,roomy kept my ass up studing for them and big test next day,so freaking tired and sleepy i had to hold eyes open,but next day passed and was top 5 in class,lmao,tired as hell works
Haha totally

brazel

brazel

my old coke can hits better than my pipe,thats why i use it,got me a big nice bud on that bitch,whooped on in and just now finished work,lol still have a tiny buzz too,,that damn pipe has never been worth a shit,lol
Bro, 10 years old was my cousin which is older at recess in the retention ditch in the back of the schoolyard first time ever with a Coke can.

I have some High Times from the 70s with cocaine centerfolds talk about old school but one thing I learned out of them is the joint Blaster with a mustard bottle fucking love that

brazel

brazel

my only problem with them is these damn rough snakes out here,they eat all my damn worms bastards,before spring im get me some big ass earthworms for bottom of my boxs,,price of the worms no mattwer what kind have evolved to buying a pack of cig's,,last year i got a thousand red wigglers cant even remember how much ,this year price tripled on the bitchs,freaking crooks i would feed and produce my own ,but these damn snakes eat um up,lol
What's your set up like? Upper feeders and bottom feeders best of both plus you just do one container, which is big and thick... unless you build one that's shallow.

brazel

brazel

Just make sure the ones you buy are bottom feeders! You can always bring your worm farm inside. What if you're growing so big snakes are like worms! Haha bong compliments of super lemon haze coconut oil

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Bro, 10 years old was my cousin which is older at recess in the retention ditch in the back of the schoolyard first time ever with a Coke can.

I have some High Times from the 70s with cocaine centerfolds talk about old school but one thing I learned out of them is the joint Blaster with a mustard bottle fucking love that
recycling what i call it,and if you have to toss it,some think your just littering,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

What's your set up like? Upper feeders and bottom feeders best of both plus you just do one container, which is big and thick... unless you build one that's shallow.
ya i us them both,my boxs are 3x36 ,10x12 ,8x8, there all right at 9in deep,i use 18 gal totes up top here,got 14 of them and just got 7 more they say were 10 gal 4 /7 gal still have bunch soil to build,lol,,but ya these snakes diet is worms,,they even look like worms but dont have the breed ring around them,and you really have to look hard for the snake head,,got millions of them,but im slowly evicting them ,just moved in here about 6 months ago,and the more i clean and burn ,the less i see um,best way to ride snakes spiders and scorpions,is take away there safe guard,if grass is tall and dead trees laying around they love it,,take that shit away and they dont come out in open to many predators,lol,i got a few road runners hanging around helping me out,lmao wish i had my pet hawk out here,he lived on another property we had,and he hunted every morning for the 14 yrs we were there,lol

brazel

brazel

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319213724_Role_of_earthworms'_mucus_in_vermicomposting_sysy 6tem_Biodegradation_tests_based_on_humification_and_microbial_activity

As you asked. Like you, if I say it, I have read it somewhere. Sometimes it takes time. I absorb bits of information. Im like sheldon cooper with fun facts.

The kid at the hydro shop told me haha
That's updated info, rad! Thanks again
I found some study's that I read years ago on the internet and read them again and all they mention is saliva in the mouth for pushing food through the body. I read and read and read and my eyes are killing but i still can't find any info, that the same happens in red wrigglers other then what I posted about saliva. Is this only for earthworms? This is fairly new material maybe they haven't done it on red wigglers yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom