Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It's Friday brothers. Don't forget to do your IPMs. Plants in the beds are 1/2 the age of the 10g containers. Root mass FTW. So STOKED to run this Malawi. This shit will make you hallucinate, visual trails, body numbing, is that the phone ringing...and you're hearing an old payphone style ring lol.

So now I want to know is hydro faster...or organic where you give a bitch some room to spread her legs out. The ones in the big bed are half the age of containers.

This was 2 says ago. AK is putting on weight fast as fuck. NL too. I know everyone loves white widow but I'm going for a landrace if I'm going to run a 10-11 week bloomer. Have some Guatemala standard, Malawi gold, and some bangi haze (congoxnepal) from ace seeds.
15065568105511220035043-jpg.745177

I think I'm dialed and I can taim these behemoths as long as I give them room to stretch out. Below and above the dirt. May make some thai stick. Little stringy bud sets on these things. Growing land race sativa from the equatorial region is where you separate the men and the boys.

I feel a peachfuzz mustache coming in....malawi will probably be a project I'll be working with. It was actually endangered because of cross pollination from hybrid seeds that seed swappers brought in and the gov't burning fields to grow opium. My attempts at becoming a super uber cultivar breeder lmfao...preserving a strain that would have been lost.
keep up the good work bro

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It's Friday brothers. Don't forget to do your IPMs. Plants in the beds are 1/2 the age of the 10g containers. Root mass FTW. So STOKED to run this Malawi. This shit will make you hallucinate, visual trails, body numbing, is that the phone ringing...and you're hearing an old payphone style ring lol.

So now I want to know is hydro faster...or organic where you give a bitch some room to spread her legs out. The ones in the big bed are half the age of containers.

This was 2 says ago. AK is putting on weight fast as fuck. NL too. I know everyone loves white widow but I'm going for a landrace if I'm going to run a 10-11 week bloomer. Have some Guatemala standard, Malawi gold, and some bangi haze (congoxnepal) from ace seeds.
15065568105511220035043-jpg.745177

I think I'm dialed and I can taim these behemoths as long as I give them room to stretch out. Below and above the dirt. May make some thai stick. Little stringy bud sets on these things. Growing land race sativa from the equatorial region is where you separate the men and the boys.

I feel a peachfuzz mustache coming in....malawi will probably be a project I'll be working with. It was actually endangered because of cross pollination from hybrid seeds that seed swappers brought in and the gov't burning fields to grow opium. My attempts at becoming a super uber cultivar breeder lmfao...preserving a strain that would have been lost.
if they really are landrace you should take cuts and breed them bro

Organikz

Organikz

Okay guys. Been working with the soap nut tea and talking to chunk at GCO. Soap nut tea is a game changer as far as IPM. It has effectively eradicated the fungus gnats. I will be applying 1x per week. I will share chunks post here because he's a good guy and he just wants good information out there.

Chunk
"I take a handful (about 20-25 half shells) and stick them down the neck of a 1 gallon Arizona Tea jug. I run hot tap water over them to fill the jug and let them steep overnight. I add a cup of the this "concentrate" to a watering can and water over the Blumats.

You don't need to be exact IME, I've over done it and probably underdone it too but have never noticed any negative effects. You can also use it in foliars to emulsify neem/karanja.

Another new trick I learned from Coot a couple of weeks ago is to use limonene to emulsify neem oil much like potassium silicate. A couple drops in a shot glass mixed up and it emulsifies it for spraying plus you get a contact insecticide along with the benefits of neem and karanja.

An 8oz bottle of food grade d-limonene on Amazon is $14.99 and you can also use pure orange essential oil."

"Soap nut tea was and is the next game changer for me @MajorToker ............right up there with malted barley flour and 315w CMH/LEC lighting.

No mites, mildew or gnats and the girls be stinkin' !"
2b793a511e9c0de0c31e65107844d28e
now when a guy posts this picture I'm all ears

brazel

brazel

I brew kumbucha and yun never thought about using them in my plant.
But I hardly use ipm, I used to when I first started learning about it but after a while I was like in 19 years of growing I had pm once and thrips once and I think I had another pest but I can't really remember what it was and it could have been the thrips. So I was like why am I even using this. Guess I've been lucky but I am careful

Organikz

Organikz

The limonene is something new to me. I may look into it. I may not. I honestly think I have my bases covered for now. My dumbass actually broke down and got og biowar in a desperate effort and the day it arrived is the day I saw 0 fungus gnats lmfao...soap nut tea is where it's at.

Organikz

Organikz

I brew kumbucha and yun never thought about using them in my plant.
But I hardly use ipm, I used to when I first started learning about it but after a while I was like in 19 years of growing I had pm once and thrips once and I think I had another pest but I can't really remember what it was and it could have been the thrips. So I was like why am I even using this. Guess I've been lucky but I am careful
Truth is if a plant is at maximum health bugs don't fuck with it. @leadsled is a very knowledgeable NTG who taught me about brix. He opened my eyes. "Disease is nature's garbage collector and insects are the clean up crew." Fucking genius. A healthy plant isnt seen as food. Plants secrete ethylene when in stress. The 2 biggest factors overwatering and heat. This is a calling card to the clean up crew.

brazel

brazel

I thought worms eat decaying matter to get protozoa fungi microbes and grinded up in their guzzard and poop it which makes it available for the plant?
I also thought their skin is wet from moisture? Do you have a link I can read

brazel

brazel

Truth is if a plant is at maximum health bugs don't fuck with it. @leadsled is a very knowledgeable NTG who taught me about brix. He opened my eyes. "Disease is nature's garbage collector and insects are the clean up crew." Fucking genius. A healthy plant isnt seen as food. Plants secrete ethylene when in stress. The 2 biggest factors overwatering and heat. This is a calling card to the clean up crew.
Yeah totally healthy plants are strong! I brought a brix meter like four years... it was like 250 bucks I think I used it 5 times

brazel

brazel

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._based_on_humification_and_microbial_activity

As you asked. Like you, if I say it, I have read it somewhere. Sometimes it takes time. I absorb bits of information. Im like sheldon cooper with fun facts.

The kid at the hydro shop told me haha
Yeah it's been a moment since I've read about them but I know I have a file, I looked but couldn't find it. It also 430am I been partied with my cousin since 2pm yesterday... I'm freaking hurting! I'm definitely a little off but I thought the plant exudate through roots to the rhyzyome.

Thank you, lemme read that real quick

Organikz

Organikz

Yeah it's been a moment since I've read about them but I know I have a file, I looked but couldn't find it. It also 430am I been partied with my cousin since 2pm yesterday... I'm freaking hurting! I'm definitely a little off but I thought the plant exudate through roots to the rhyzyome.

Thank you, lemme read that real quick
Get some rest bud. I went to bed at 10pm. I'm the oldest 33 yr old ever.

brazel

brazel

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._based_on_humification_and_microbial_activity

As you asked. Like you, if I say it, I have read it somewhere. Sometimes it takes time. I absorb bits of information. Im like sheldon cooper with fun facts.

The kid at the hydro shop told me haha
I read a lil bit but I'll have to do the rest tomorrow I'm on the smartphone. Now that I think about it they kind of leave like a shiny film when they go to the soil.
I think I maybe I'm thinking about something else haha.

brazel

brazel

Get some rest bud. I went to bed at 10pm. I'm the oldest 33 yr old ever.
Haha yeah I'm gonna do that! Thanks man!
You know how addicting it can get when you start getting on the subject and researching! I'm like forcing myself to stay up we'll dive back into this tomorrow I know I'm curious I just forgot what about haha cheers

Organikz

Organikz

This thread needs life breathed back into it. I wanted to discuss my idea of 50/50 peat moss/coco.

After learning more about coco from @Thejoeybrown and reading about how they have to charge it to release some potassium and allow some calmag to be sucked up into the CEC. So my thinking would be that they would charge each other.

Or...coconut husk mulch...as a potassium reserve.

I'm over the straw. Cocoa bean shells scare me because of my dogs. Possibly pine bark mulch. High CEC, contains saponin, great carbon source and breaks down very slowly.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Okay guys. Been working with the soap nut tea and talking to chunk at GCO. Soap nut tea is a game changer as far as IPM. It has effectively eradicated the fungus gnats. I will be applying 1x per week. I will share chunks post here because he's a good guy and he just wants good information out there.

Chunk
"I take a handful (about 20-25 half shells) and stick them down the neck of a 1 gallon Arizona Tea jug. I run hot tap water over them to fill the jug and let them steep overnight. I add a cup of the this "concentrate" to a watering can and water over the Blumats.

You don't need to be exact IME, I've over done it and probably underdone it too but have never noticed any negative effects. You can also use it in foliars to emulsify neem/karanja.

Another new trick I learned from Coot a couple of weeks ago is to use limonene to emulsify neem oil much like potassium silicate. A couple drops in a shot glass mixed up and it emulsifies it for spraying plus you get a contact insecticide along with the benefits of neem and karanja.

An 8oz bottle of food grade d-limonene on Amazon is $14.99 and you can also use pure orange essential oil."

"Soap nut tea was and is the next game changer for me @MajorToker ............right up there with malted barley flour and 315w CMH/LEC lighting.

No mites, mildew or gnats and the girls be stinkin' !"
View attachment 748308now when a guy posts this picture I'm all ears
were you get these soap nuts you talk about,im willing to give a whole hard try,any edge i can get outdoors would be a wonder,bugs from hell per say,,does this mix effect pollination or effect working bees

Top Bottom