Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

that's exactly what i said. why is there emotion involved? these jim jones type figures have convinced everyone you have to be a "master grower". You must breathe life into marijuana to make it grow.

brazel

brazel

that's exactly what i said. why is there emotion involved? these jim jones type figures have convinced everyone you have to be a "master grower". You must breathe life into marijuana to make it grow.
For $400 you get the master cannabis grower certificate and I imagine that anytime anyone says anything you can just flash that card and be like master

Organikz

Organikz

i'm a certified master gasfitter. anyone can grow pot. can anyone weld 5" gas pipe lmfao. I make $. I wouldn't even make what i make being a medical grower. That's what's funny to me.

brazel

brazel

What are you an expert or something no I'm not that you know how people read comic books I read books about soil and shitting like that! Even books I know are going to be complete turds I still read them because you never know 1% out of that I had seen the bullshit might be something that entices you inspires you

brazel

brazel

i'm really flirting with a kombucha tea. 1 cup to a gallon and bubble for 24 hours to make sure all the alcohol has evaporated off. I'm just terrified to pull the trigger because i know what 1 molecule of alcohol could do. maybe i'll put it in some compost first.
Why you say 1 molecule of alcohol can do?

brazel

brazel

Just caught this. I believe it would be all worms. It's the mucus they excrete. I get my worms shipped in coco and they don't dry up, still nice and slimey
I hear What you're saying but that's cause of the moisture in the coco, my sidewalk is constantly covered in dried worms every morning! And the soil on both sides is nice and moist... not sure why they leave?

Organikz

Organikz

I hear What you're saying but that's cause of the moisture in the coco, my sidewalk is constantly covered in dried worms every morning! And the soil on both sides is nice and moist... not sure why they leave?
the only reason worms come out of the ground is if there is a problem. they are drowning or being burned. believe me i saw my worms crawling to the surface and thought it was cool. it was because the soil was too hot and it burned them up...shit

brazel

brazel

the only reason worms come out of the ground is if there is a problem. they are drowning or being burned. believe me i saw my worms crawling to the surface and thought it was cool. it was because the soil was too hot and it burned them up...shit
Yeah that's my thinking too, but this is natural soil and there's so many worms only a couple come out, sometimes I think it's cuz birds

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I don't know what your bio media is, but if it's beneficial save it for what ever you use it for. 5tsp no matter what it is wouldn't be beneficial to even a gallon of clay.
Mix with compost, straw, organic material!
ya i still quite a bit more work to do,today is 25 mph wind with high of 78 ,sounds like the perfect day to get out and double dig that bitch,im gonna put about 2in compost in bottom layer with a small amount gypsum to break that shit up,chop it out and then start feeding it the good stuff over winter,,damn coons been in my compost pile so i need to take some LAB and bran and make some bokasi cover that smell

brazel

brazel

ya i still quite a bit more work to do,today is 25 mph wind with high of 78 ,sounds like the perfect day to get out and double dig that bitch,im gonna put about 2in compost in bottom layer with a small amount gypsum to break that shit up,chop it out and then start feeding it the good stuff over winter,,damn coons been in my compost pile so i need to take some LAB and bran and make some bokasi cover that smell
25mph wind... forget everything else put your plants outside I heard wind growing on them makes them stronger!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i'm really flirting with a kombucha tea. 1 cup to a gallon and bubble for 24 hours to make sure all the alcohol has evaporated off. I'm just terrified to pull the trigger because i know what 1 molecule of alcohol could do. maybe i'll put it in some compost first.
that are just sit one plant to the side and r&d it's proformance

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

worms have to come above ground to breed,check um out when it starts raining,they scurry to the top so they dont drown,thats when breeding takes place

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

25mph wind... forget everything else put your plants outside I heard wind growing on them makes them stronger!!
yes sir it does,i start my babies outside and bring in at night to supplement the extra light time,when there ready to throw in tent,i spray them over week and half and then in the tent for flower,,the wind is what makes the stalk stout,i dont use silica,i think this is the reason folks do,once i have them in the tent stalk is strong and i just pinch them limbs to slow down the stretch

brazel

brazel

worms have to come above ground to breed,check um out when it starts raining,they scurry to the top so they dont drown,thats when breeding takes place
Yeah I hear you I have read reports from just about every University. I don't sit out there and watch him that's why I think maybe the birds pick them up and then drop them on the sidewalk and they dehydrated died I'm not sure it's just my thinking because a so it was amazing b is mad worms in there and only if you are doing it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah I hear you I have read reports from just about every University. I don't sit out there and watch him that's why I think maybe the birds pick them up and then drop them on the sidewalk and they dehydrated died I'm not sure it's just my thinking because a so it was amazing b is mad worms in there and only if you are doing it
you wouldnt buy chance have any lawn lights or something along that nature around were your finding them?asking because there could be a electrical short running threw the soil

Top Bottom