Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

look a gorrilla glue a complete mistake,never worked but the todays fab,i dont get it either bro,i like getting funky with stupid shit,like sitting them out in the elements,you want results,put them bitchs in your veggie garden,you will find out how bug resistant they really are,in a closed in envoriment of a house or tent,i cant see how you can say they are resistant,but all kind folk swear by it,lmAO
If you eliminate all the bugs this plant is bug resistant 100% of the time it works 80% of the time

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If you eliminate all the bugs this plant is bug resistant 100% of the time it works 80% of the time
ya i do all kind of ninja shit with my crosses,i relly need a place were i can work on one ive had for about 15 yrs now,but i need no ceiling hahah,in other words legalization,hahah

Srenots

Srenots

well, all in all, thru the years....and all the breeders, ive noticed these days that World of Seeds has the alot of the landraces , next run ill have some of theirs goin... sumtimes u gotta take a step back and get back to basics....imo anyway

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Train it, a spiral works good or along the fence line
i could,but i have injuns that would love it,about 40 of them circling around the property all day long ,hungry bastards,,if it ever did legalize here,i would do one tree a year and that would hold me over till the next harvest lmao,i prefer my outside weed lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well, all in all, thru the years....and all the breeders, ive noticed these days that World of Seeds has the alot of the landraces , next run ill have some of theirs goin... sumtimes u gotta take a step back and get back to basics....imo anyway
i agree ,i just cant get past this shipping shit,all the garuntees ass,if it get seized they want to play i know you got them seeds even with you holding seizure paper in your hands,you got outrages prices in the first place,and every plant ive breed had about what thousand seeds on it,and they selling 5 for 50 bucks,damn that brick weed sounds better to me hahahah

brazel

brazel

This is a forum cut, whatever ha... as you can see it's been topped... So obviously it was gifted to me cuz I don't partake any of that mutilation. Grown as of now under two Area 51 4000k Vero COB LED and the smallest green Mars Hydro I would advise against buying the cheap Mars but since I have it and it does Supply IR and whatever else they threw in there maybe cookies and cream ice cream I don't know
20171111 111351

Top Bottom