Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

What's good? Whatcha smoking on? Yes I am self medicating!

I might experiment with a small bud. Wet cure it in a fermenting jar for 2 weeks. Pull it out and dry it. Man this shit is blowing my mind and its only cured for 3 days. This could be a new thing for me. Thank you malawi folk for your extreme curing technique. Making my vision funky.
rite on lol .... tokin Cherry Pie and GG4 salad

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I dont know about you guys but i only trim dry besides large fans. I know that the indians used to wrap people in leather and keep them high enough above a fire just to dry the leather until it squeezes the person to death. Fucked up right? Well i use this technique with leaves and i always notice i makes them thud on the floor solid.
that they did bro,tie to stacks and wet the rope and as it dried ,oh hell

brazel

brazel

Yessir. Its a part of curing. Some folks will hang 3 days and then as you said bag it with shreddings until stem snap. Ive heard it makes a good smoke
I hang mine...i don't have exact time but I think like a week? I don't really pay attention to time at all, I rely on the buds and dry slow. I would do a thread on my next dry.
When I achieve the dryness I like I put into glass mason jars and I don't touch the buds just burp the jars and I guarantee you my cure is on point like I always said it's an art.
My stems crack after my cure

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I would've stopped at work;)
Just my two cents, no offense and you know I'm cool as hell with you but you also know my comments come with no sugar coating.
IMO it speeds up the process which loses part of the art of it.
Cheers bro
have you ever tried it,thats the only way i did it in the day,now i have a box with strings running across it and air slowly coming in bottom,the sack takes longer but gets the job done,lmao getto style,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Works for me is understandable but go further! Humidity is good when drying to a point in cure buds create humidity. Your next pull try a portion this way and tell me what you think!
see you missed the point,no room and stealth dig,getto style ,box can be moved if emergency arrives,it usally takes about 7 to 10 days for the stem bend,slow is best,when i got the right bend before snap i jar and burp,i shake the jars though,i dont just burp and let them stay in same place,i burp for couple weeks and done,i leave all my herb in jars and 1 bud at a time to smoke lmao

brazel

brazel

Well...i have a plan. Im not going to call oit a breeding project but more a pheno hunt.

I want to make pheno profiles for the yogi and bliss. Having strains that havent already been selectively bred seems more interesting to me.

I can reel in characteristics thay suit my enviro as well as the bells and whistles, taste, smell, appearance etc but always keeping natural defense bolstering phenos up front.

This is going to be more of a seed chucking fuckabout lol. Thats my new word...

Fuckabout - the engagement of a cluster fuck of chaos created by ignorance
Well...i have a plan. Im not going to call oit a breeding project but more a pheno hunt.

I want to make pheno profiles for the yogi and bliss. Having strains that havent already been selectively bred seems more interesting to me.

I can reel in characteristics thay suit my enviro as well as the bells and whistles, taste, smell, appearance etc but always keeping natural defense bolstering phenos up front.

No need for pollen chucking, you'll chase traits! As best as you can with the seeds you pop!

brazel

brazel

These strains ain't stabilized so there are breeders Delight

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

nice , one of the first strains ever run from Sensi Seeds back in day...ordered from Gypsy Nirvana .....this strain is fire and great for crossing !
this is one of the strains that i always wanted to grow,but ordering seeds from these companies dont fly with me,simply because shipping ,damn shipping is more than the seeds,hahah.you pay say 40 bucks for 5 seeds ,damn that,i keep smoking my redneck breeding projects,,i ordered seeds 1 time from nirvania,took 2 months to finally get the damn things crushed,they made good but after it was all said and done,that was my very last venture in buying seeds,i dont give a shit what they are a seed is smoke,and if smoke aint that good i smoke more,but end product is im high lmao

brazel

brazel

getrdone,when you decide your best throw a pic up,i got another buddy found 2 great phenos and is in the same endevor,my new breed doesnt seem to like the cold for sure,so introduction of bugs come spring will be the real tell,,gotta warn you though,this shit is addicting,before you know it you will be banging every thing,see i look at it difrent,when i take some smoke i really like ,and then throw in a perfect structure of a gal,im making my own landrace,simply cause it is new and mine,pollen chunking the same way,if your dabbing pollen on to the plant,your making your own creation,some arent better,but mostly are,either way after you grow it out 2 or 3 times,youve dialed in all stages and know what the plant will do,at that time if you want to add a little extra,do it,landrace or not,all the weed you smoke was from someone jacking with it,all someone has to do is give a great con job ,pay off a few folk and whala you have a landrace been around since begining of time,hhaha dont think it dont happen ,if it ever is legal watch what i say,you will see seeds coming from the 60's showing up,lmao
There's so many bullshit breeders make shit up, they don't take the time to truly breed. When you see new breeders or fairly new breeders that have a shitload of strains well...

Top Bottom