Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCity

SinCity

yes, a million people deliberately held in the dark by a news media more obsessed with its failure to get elected, its preferred candidate

Grow weed AND sink carbon? Grow weed AND improve nitrogen fixation in degraded soils? Grow weed AND encourage native species? Grow weed AND rehabilitate deforested areas?

Liberate people from economic slavery? Cultivate financial independence so people become teachers despite poverty wages?

SIGN MY ASS UP!!

IMG 0826

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
oh cool! i'm a teacher now too--college though. i have so much respect for people who go where angels fear to tread--aka, secondary school. talk about heros. i couldn't do it--big respect to you.
I loved the pre teens... it was about the time they choose their life path. I just got my construction and trades credentials so i can do college but im thinking high school

SinCity

SinCity

Had to pull a week early this year because this site is high altitude and way inland, but I'm happy to lose a little yield in order to help rehabilitate degraded and deforested sites like these. Somehow we always do fine...

IMG 0825

Calling all tops! Up and out everybody! Up and out!!

SinCity

SinCity

I loved the pre teens... it was about the time they choose their life path. I just got my construction and trades credentials so i can do college but im thinking high school

Oh please do stay with them!!! They do so need you! They have so few people they feel they can talk to about who they want to be, what they want to do...and even fewer that are like you. Many, as you well know, won't seek to help them set themselves free....

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Oh please do stay with them!!! They do so need you! They have so few people they feel they can talk to about who they want to be, what they want to do...and even fewer that are like you. Most, as you know and as you do I'm sure, won't seek to help them set themselves free....
I left my school this year due to faculty. .. i see the kids once in a while...they hate it without me

Organikz

Organikz

You dont want kids learning from trumps, sessions, or Kardashian...please @GT21 you are a smart fella and we need our future to have some common sense...einstein said that humans would reach a point of de-evolution of sorts once technology took away the need to practice common human interactions...its happening....

People have lost the thirst for knowledge that matters. They want to know what's going on at jersey shore....

SinCity

SinCity

I left my school this year due to faculty. .. i see the kids once in a while...they hate it without me

I bet you're a lifeline for them.

I've seen some outrageous fucking behavior from faculty---from people in general of course--but I feel somehow faculty can get really crusading. A Crusade of Counter-Effecetiveness. It can get intense---and I don't have to be there all day. I get to swoop in and swoop out. That's one of the reasons I bow to secondary school teachers--that's one hell of a fire to brave--the heat comes from the adults, not the students!

SinCity

SinCity

You dont want kids learning from trumps, sessions, or Kardashian...please @GT21 you are a smart fella and we need our future to have some common sense...einstein said that humans would reach a point of de-evolution of sorts once technology took away the need to practice common human interactions...its happening....

People have lost the thirst for knowledge that matters. They want to know what's going on at jersey shore....

Especially not Kardashians. :)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

We have hit that point and probably did so 20 years ago... all the boys in my last class could name a whole football..numbers,position, players wives, what kind shoes they wear. But you ask them to name a scientist or inventor...NOTHIN

SinCity

SinCity

I
[Thai stick x pure afghan] x [the black x 91 haze nl5]

Neville is my hero! He can tame any beast!

I need to get some new seeds to a friend with a room...I've been threatening to do so for awhile now. Dangling these crosses in front of me is really motivating me. I want my taste and smell dials cranked all the way up--to levels I can only get to inside... and you're pointing me in all new directions. Thanks for that man!

SinCity

SinCity

We have hit that point and probably did so 20 years ago... all the boys in my last class could name a whole football..numbers,position, players wives, what kind shoes they wear. But you ask them to name a scientist or inventor...NOTHIN

Are you on sabbatical? Oh captain, my captain... true of heart and without fear. Soldiers like you need rest from the front lines.

SinCity

SinCity

If it's helpful in your future decisions, post-secondary faculty can be the worst of all...

And high-schoolers need you so very badly...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Are you on sabbatical? Oh captain, my captain... true of heart and without fear. Soldiers like you need rest from the front lines.
Im not sure if im going back... construction has been good...since last summer break i have been booked. Im taking a month or 2 to move and start my plants back up. I get to just have fun again 150 beans 21 strains

IMG 20180107 093715 705
Top Bottom