Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

have you ever heard of a rough snake,,i got zillion here and there diet is earthworms so guess how many worms are in my garden,,lmao daughter in law want to raise some earthworms,,told her might should think about that real hard,lmao we already got enough snakes around here,,nothing like stepping out the door and a coiled up snake laying there in wait,,cure any adrenline junky
doesn't sound like fun. the mossberg would make short work of em.

Organikz

Organikz

That would be an interesting business to have..lol But I would probably buy some wormmies from ya hehe

Never heard of using the 2 varieties, I'm gonna have to check that out and give it a go

- Grow on-
I've heard of guys running 3 in no till. African night crawlers stay in the top 1". Wrigglers 2-4" and the Euros handle everything below that. Every interview with Clackamas involves at least a 30 minute discussion on worm castings. Casting will literally fix any issue you run into in organics besides trying to use 2 and 4g pots like I did with my starts that have turned into well...ready to flowers...lol...now that I up potted they're back at it praying to the LEC god.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

20170824 174422

I always keep them in swarms. I throw a small handful every 2x2 area. They stay in swarms. If you keep them together they will basically start laying cocoons as soon as you drop them in. It's weird the cocoon comes out of the egg that @oldskol4evr mentioned. You want to keep that worm orgy going lol. Worms have man and lady parts.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 733442

I always keep them in swarms. I throw a small handful every 2x2 area. They stay in swarms. If you keep them together they will basically start laying cocoons as soon as you drop them in. It's weird the cocoon comes out of the egg that @oldskol4evr mentioned. You want to keep that worm orgy going lol. Worms have man and lady parts.
magic happening,lol they like rabbits too,hahaah

Ecompost

Ecompost

good stuff and easier on the body i think,,main thing when your seating and wipe your forehead,,dont have that burn from deet
deet is no good, we should not use this at all. It barely works on the target, but has drastic impacts on water microbes. it is highly toxic never the less.
https://www.amazon.com/Organic-Mosq...&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:Organic+Mosquito+Repellent

I also found that fermented comfrey roots where an excellent anti itch treatment. it is way hard to keep this, so you have to make it fresh and for sure the stuff i made when the roots had more moisture worked better. The drier roots produced a more gel like substance which is then much harder to apply, but I found you can loosen it with coconut oil and store it in the fridge for about 2 months. I am trying olive oil as well now, but this seems to spoil much faster. Its only a trichoderma and an actinomycetes which grows initially, plus bacillus subtilus but left long enough and more develops, so you can use it in compost piles once the white molds grows anyway :-)

I suspect its the trichoderma helping in the majority but comfrey is in a world leading skin product anyway. Germolene I think they call it.

Ecompost

Ecompost

View attachment 733442

put some comfrey leaves down as mulch. i find it helps worms to bokashi ferment. If worms ball up, this can also mean stress. just make sure they are wriggling hard and you know its all ok. Loving the wormsin the pic here. Big ones.

i didnt have any worms visible when i arrived here. not one in over 250 soil samples. anyway, now i have loads of worms. They are literally changing the environment before our eyes. in less than 6 months, we turned an orange orchard from a site where everyone who saw the trees said cut them down and start again, to now saying, what the fuck have you done here...... :-)

BudBogart

BudBogart

ya @jipp is growing with the char in solo cups and digging the results,i need about a ton of it for raised beds ,lol,,they are even using rice hulls and wood chips now,they have prefected it to that extreme,,i already have in my compost pile,working on 1 bed at a time in the vegge garden,,burn ban prevents me from getting r done right now,lmao
I used twigs and small branches to make some. I found that consistency of size was more important than the size used.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

deet is no good, we should not use this at all. It barely works on the target, but has drastic impacts on water microbes. it is highly toxic never the less.
https://www.amazon.com/Organic-Mosquito-Repellent/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i:aps,k:Organic Mosquito Repellent

I also found that fermented comfrey roots where an excellent anti itch treatment. it is way hard to keep this, so you have to make it fresh and for sure the stuff i made when the roots had more moisture worked better. The drier roots produced a more gel like substance which is then much harder to apply, but I found you can loosen it with coconut oil and store it in the fridge for about 2 months. I am trying olive oil as well now, but this seems to spoil much faster. Its only a trichoderma and an actinomycetes which grows initially, plus bacillus subtilus but left long enough and more develops, so you can use it in compost piles once the white molds grows anyway :)

I suspect its the trichoderma helping in the majority but comfrey is in a world leading skin product anyway. Germolene I think they call it.
thats interesting,,i got so little of the comfrey i have to wait for it to produce more,,i didnt know when you harvest it,to just twist leaves off,and my dumb ass was out there pulling roots and all,,with all this rain i should have a nice batch coming up and know better now,,im not gonna pull roots though,,i want it for the garden,,and i can always make a salve out of it also,,im wanting some wild lettuce to show it face,,i want to try it for pain,,burns my ass that i have cut down probally a zillion tons of the shit all these years and just thought it was a weed,,always enjoyed watching the milk come out of it,,looks just like opium poppy

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

put some comfrey leaves down as mulch. i find it helps worms to bokashi ferment. If worms ball up, this can also mean stress. just make sure they are wriggling hard and you know its all ok. Loving the wormsin the pic here. Big ones.

i didnt have any worms visible when i arrived here. not one in over 250 soil samples. anyway, now i have loads of worms. They are literally changing the environment before our eyes. in less than 6 months, we turned an orange orchard from a site where everyone who saw the trees said cut them down and start again, to now saying, what the fuck have you done here...... :)
and that my bro is what i was talking about in feed store gossip,lmao

jipp

jipp

morning lady,,how you and them plants doing,,i still have this eye sitting over top of me here,rain ing,,thank god it isnt flooding,,if it would stay like this couple more days with the slow rain,this place would be all green in couple days,,just the 2 days it been raining everything coming back to life,,i might even have to mow by weeks end,lmao

im coughing at the moment. hah. i think i need to try a box mod battery to lower the voltage as i think im vaping to hot. shrugs.

the kids are happy, solo cups feed. i will water the afghans tomorrow. other than that this girl is shaking her booty to some old skewl jive.

i got hit by a mini storm last night for a short period. we needed it tho. however, it made me stay inside as i did not feel like walking in a swimming pool last night. which turns out to be a good thing. my legs feel good today. weak but better than yesterday. so, im healing i guess.. im starting to think maybe the pills ( "oxycotin" ) may have some cause in slowing down healing of the human body.. maybe something to look into for anyone into that kind of thing.

this girls booty be shaking yo!

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im coughing at the moment. hah. i think i need to try a box mod battery to lower the voltage as i think im vaping to hot. shrugs.

the kids are happy, solo cups feed. i will water the afghans tomorrow. other than that this girl is shaking her booty to some old skewl jive.

i got hit by a mini storm last night for a short period. we needed it tho. however, it made me stay inside as i did not feel like walking in a swimming pool last night. which turns out to be a good thing. my legs feel good today. weak but better than yesterday. so, im healing i guess.. im starting to think maybe the pills ( "oxycotin" ) may have some cause in slowing down healing of the human body.. maybe something to look into for anyone into that kind of thing.

this girls booty be shaking yo!
haaahhahahah,lmao go girl

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They should stay up if not tape them back up, Buds & rain = a lot of extra weight.
well i blocked themin with 2 tomato plants in baskets around them 5 ft tall,and my citronella and lemon grass about same height,lettuce and brocille are in there too,,i got a old tent frame i had over the babies pool till a wind storm took it across property about a month ago,,took that frame and put camo netting over it and it stops a lot of the rain,,but looking out window it has lifted a little and moved about 2 ft ,but i still think they alright,lol i got a hell of a stud in that male and want him to breed them 2 girls,,i got 8 clones from the girls in the house here,,should be interesting,,think the girls are ,blue dream and incrediable bulk,,i know for a fact the male is gold blaze,,acuopoco gold and my cross of white blaze,,should be some fire ,i hope anyway,lmao

Top Bottom