Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ceveres

Ceveres

Check this out. Just cranking these 150g worm reactors up. I put a bunch in their already but I lost a lot because of a blumat malfunction that dried them out. I have uncle jims composting worm pack arriving today. 500 red wrigglers and 250 euro night crawlers. The night crawlers stay near the bottom to finish the castings off. I may actually breed the worms in 10g totes. Easier to monitor them and I can concentrate their MBP feeding. Worms benefit from the cytokine provided by malted grains. They increase their metabolic activity. We're talking about making swarms and swarms. I loaded this container with double mulched leaves I've been composting since last fall. I do lasagna layers of compost then I top it with kelp, karanja, MBP and alfalfa. A layer of lava rock for aeration. Then another layer of compost. Rinse and repeat.

20170820_105055-jpg.731798

I keep joking with my lady but am actually considering selling worms and castings. Look it up. It's actually quite a lucrative business with nearly no overhead. I mean damn I pretty much spent a nickel for each worm. The crawlers are expensive. They are some fat bastards though.

All jokes aside allowing the worms to eat my inputs puts all of the inputs in the castings. I crushed red lava rock into dust and threw that in also to feed the worms gizzards.
That would be an interesting business to have..lol But I would probably buy some wormmies from ya hehe

Never heard of using the 2 varieties, I'm gonna have to check that out and give it a go

- Grow on-

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I run about the same but i have no cat problems so i use fish and crab mills also Green sand, oyster shell, neem mill,. Currently outdoors is a 2 year compost with goat manure and variety of woods, I water in my a.c.t to feed.

Lemon grass is a must, along with lavender and citronella. I always like to slap those bitches off tho..kill them softly..
good stuff and easier on the body i think,,main thing when your seating and wipe your forehead,,dont have that burn from deet

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Check this out. Just cranking these 150g worm reactors up. I put a bunch in their already but I lost a lot because of a blumat malfunction that dried them out. I have uncle jims composting worm pack arriving today. 500 red wrigglers and 250 euro night crawlers. The night crawlers stay near the bottom to finish the castings off. I may actually breed the worms in 10g totes. Easier to monitor them and I can concentrate their MBP feeding. Worms benefit from the cytokine provided by malted grains. They increase their metabolic activity. We're talking about making swarms and swarms. I loaded this container with double mulched leaves I've been composting since last fall. I do lasagna layers of compost then I top it with kelp, karanja, MBP and alfalfa. A layer of lava rock for aeration. Then another layer of compost. Rinse and repeat.

20170820_105055-jpg.731798

I keep joking with my lady but am actually considering selling worms and castings. Look it up. It's actually quite a lucrative business with nearly no overhead. I mean damn I pretty much spent a nickel for each worm. The crawlers are expensive. They are some fat bastards though.

All jokes aside allowing the worms to eat my inputs puts all of the inputs in the castings. I crushed red lava rock into dust and threw that in also to feed the worms gizzards.
have you ever heard of a rough snake,,i got zillion here and there diet is earthworms so guess how many worms are in my garden,,lmao daughter in law want to raise some earthworms,,told her might should think about that real hard,lmao we already got enough snakes around here,,nothing like stepping out the door and a coiled up snake laying there in wait,,cure any adrenline junky

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I got my organic indoor better organix grow going in the planning stages thread but I don't know how to move it over to here now that it's been rolling... anybody know how I could do that? Here's a link....

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/third-times-a-charm.88740/
i dont ,but good to see you using it ,,brother eco is a mind and body of organics,,all his product are from nature and they work very well,,how do you like it,,im using kamino and bio initate on my char right now and have it in my compost pile also,,come spring i will be restocked for the season,,there is the fella that can give you all the science and field work experience,to help mother earth and benifit from organic growing,,you should see his orange orchard,,dude is a machine and never takes a day off,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That would be an interesting business to have..lol But I would probably buy some wormmies from ya hehe

Never heard of using the 2 varieties, I'm gonna have to check that out and give it a go

- Grow on-
earth worms create huge tunneling system also,,i tell ya jim has got rediculious with his pricing though,,ive bought from him for about 4 yrs,,great service too,,i had 2 summers ago,3 difrent ships that died in transit,from heat and lazy mial man saying hell with live worm on box,,jim not only finally got them too me but doubled the order from there mistakes

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

come on guys and gals,,we cant let the water and chemical growers put us to rest,,nothing new in organic section,,why? so here is my party starter,lmao,,got char being charged with ewc,bio initate,kamino,,compost pile is a month old,full of leaves,2 bails of alfalfa,tea ,coffee,and green table scraps,,these girls in tent are long legged as hell cause mama just wanted them natural,,then changed her mind,,so cuts,gonna do a sog with about 9 of them,,so crank it up,,boxes are crab meal,oyster shell flour for chitin,,alfalfa meal,ewc,azomite for trace minerals,,got all that for the veggie garden,,if you dont post here ,just post somewere in organic,,need something new there for dirt lovers hahahah
Kamino is gonna kick ass in there, i noticed a shit load of worms, to my garden area under the pots after using kamino, b4 using it nothin but hard compact dirt

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

huh oooo,,just checked outdoor plants,,2 girls and im thinking my gold blaze goon have balls,,now with that being said,,anyone that know me ,know there gonna be war ,,so i dont think im gonna tell mama,cause that boy looks like he want to give some loving,,hahahah,,truth of his stanima will come in the next 4 days,,hurricane coming and 20 in rain in forcast,,he stand up to that i just might be on,lmao

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Besides Kelp being one of my favorites, I forgot earthworm castings that may actually be my favorite. I've been working alot with insect frass in my Tea's and as a topdressing along with the castings and Kelp.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah it really does. I'm taking care of the soil and return the soil takes care of my plants. Switching to organic was the best thing I've ever done for my garden.
ive always been but have tried others and didnt get great results and worked my broke back down to get product,,i stick to organic,@Socalking does a pretty good job in the coco,awesome plant he has,all outdoor in the wind of 75 mph,,just shows you they will adapt to there envoriment

S

Socalking

This one here is all organic. Just topped with some soil and fed biozome, with fish ferts. Didn't even dig a hole fer her. She has a bit of nute burn from too much bone meal. Mother nature knows best, only lost a gram to a bud worm and wind so far. Just needed more sun ! She's 8+ ft tall n wide

IMG 20170824 083852821 HDR
IMG 20170823 101845266

Latest posts

Top Bottom