Came Home To This.. Wtf ?

• Thread starter Theassbandit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theassbandit

Theassbandit

So I left State to California for my mom's wedding for 10 days and when I came home my friend was house-sitting had overfed my plants Buy close to 2000 PPM. My veg plants bounce back really quickly but my flower room plants have this weird curling.

The do look to be uncurling, kind of. But I'm not sure what to think.

One in soil, one in DWC but both are doing it.

What I'm feeding in half the recommended doses.
Flora Nova, b- vitamins, voodoo juice, mag-sulf. Compost tea..

I feel this was do to over feeding however it dosent look like they burnt. But some hairs went red. Idk.

No bottoms leaves are light on color, they look deep green with no signs of burn.

The plant is sativa Dom.

I just want to know if anyone reading this recognizes this.

Came home to this wtf
Came home to this wtf 2
mancdank

mancdank

So I left State to California for my mom's wedding for 10 days and when I came home my friend was house-sitting had overfed my plants Buy close to 2000 PPM. My veg plants bounce back really quickly but my flower room plants have this weird curling.

The do look to be uncurling, kind of. But I'm not sure what to think.

One in soil, one in DWC but both are doing it.

What I'm feeding in half the recommended doses.
Flora Nova, b- vitamins, voodoo juice, mag-sulf. Compost tea..

I feel this was do to over feeding however it dosent look like they burnt. But some hairs went red. Idk.

No bottoms leaves are light on color, they look deep green with no signs of burn.

The plant is sativa Dom.

I just want to know if anyone reading this recognizes this.
From the look of them they was about to die maybe another day of abuse and they would have packed in I would defo check the run off and see what's happening and if it's still heavy in salts hope this helps bro also when u drain your dwc maybe put a couple of jugs of water through the top of the pots to wash any more salts out I do this every other week in flood and drain I ain't got any experience with dwc @Limonene has lots though maybe he will share his thoughts

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Ok. Ppms are at 694 ppm.
Flor nova bloom
3 drops "superthrive" aka b- vitamins
200 ppm of Epson salt , mag-sulf.
And compost tea.

This sativa strain seems very nute sesnsitive and very humidity sensitive. I do now, recall this sativa getting curly with wind and humidity in previous grows.

What humidity do you run for your strains? Does anyone reading this ever have to adjust room conditions for running different strains?

Ph @ 5.9 dwc about 700ppm
Soil Ph 6.1 @about 800 ppm

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

And for some reason on the dwc my pH is going down to like 5.1 instead of up to like 6.3 as time progresses. Never had this happen

J

Just Living

I don't run hydro, always had to many prob, but if it truly is dropping pH ? And rapidly, at that, it's possible spores bacteria are lowering your pH. Wich they can and will. However I wouldnt jump to that conclusion right off the bat! You'll just have to ride em out to see what happens, for a week or so. This would only be the case if your end is tight, meter ,pH buff ect.

J

Just Living

As far as kushes and Sativa's go, yes they are more sensitive to heat light over fert. I've had many do the same curl, most can come out of it ,for the most part. If nutes, raised light and possibly rh are rectified. In my experience they may all individually cause it.

Last edited:
mancdank

mancdank

And I strongly recommend not waiting at all of it is a root disease especially not a week that will be enough time to cause unrepairable damage your guna need to see your roots if there not white u need to get straight on it

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

So I just sat down to check the thread. Got this bitch bubbling in RO water, and flora clean...

They look better after just 3 minutes.
I'm gonna bubble until just before 8 pm (now it's 5pm alaska time) when my lights kick out and get a light nutrient change and some voodoo juice.

I think the 10 ml per gal that was used winged and rooted my roots. Seeing that recommended highest dose is 3.75 ml per gal.
I guess leaving a exact list of instruction for someone to follow doesn't help a newb grower. Lol

1460250309656 175541123
J

Just Living

I'm hoping u get it worked out man! I've dabbled here an there with dwc, had great growth in beginning but always ended up rotting out in the end.

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Looks to be a baaaad case of nitrogen toxicity to me.

Yeah the person I let house sit for me fed it four times more the highest recommended dosage that General Hydroponics says.

It doesn't smell foul like root rot it smells like my compost tea. Because when I got home I immediately brewed a batch of tea to repopulate the bacteria he kill when he started dumping in h202. And how I need to buy more h202 too. I would have corrected the ppms but he dropped all 4 of my meters in water and then thought they would dry best on top a 400 watt open hood

Latest posts

Top Bottom