Can’t tell what’s wrong! Help!

• Thread starter Raiders
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
This is a good read ! Thanx I really like their version of a slurry test.
just make sure you dig a bit down before you take your sample. It doesn't mention that in the article but you don't want the reading from the top of the soil. You want the reading from the inside where the roots are. Yes, you may damage some top roots.

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Hello. I can’t tell what’s wrong with my plant. I grew for two cycles with no issues, plants were perky, healthy and loved it from day 1 to harvest. I added co2 this time around at 1000ppm and around week 4 of bloom the leaves of some of them started showing dark purple with the leaves clawing downward. They aren’t as perky as when I did it with fresh air. Anyone knows what’s happening with them? My friend says he thinks it’s co2 poisoning but I don’t think it could be since I can’t find any info on co2 poisoning at a mere 1000ppm. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Looks like over watering to me. How often are you watering? Some people let them dry out before watering. I don't think that's healthy. I use the finger method. You can even Google it. Some growers swear by it. You stick your index in your grow medium up to the second joint. If it's damp or wet when you pull it out don't water. If it's dry it's safe to water. Less is more sometimes in this hobby.

Top Bottom