Can anybody help diagnose problem ?

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Yes, If it never gets dark then thats why you have single leaves out of your buds like that, they are elongated and I'd bet fairly wispy ( light airy ) You may end up with seeds as well....Welcome to the club😃 we've all done it.....Not sure what you can do at this point.....cut out the light and see how it goes...I can see crystals so alls not lost.....GL😀😀
Thanks that was my next question what the hell can u do about it as I'm almost 5 weeks into flower 😬 I'm dismantling the heater and taking the light out as we speak

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Your main problem is the revegging. But it also looks like you're using too much N (hooking leaf tips, dark, shiny leaves).

The only thing you can do is get them back on 12/12, unless you want to dump them and start over.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Your main problem is the revegging. But it also looks like you're using too much N (hooking leaf tips, dark, shiny leaves).

The only thing you can do is get them back on 12/12, unless you want to dump them and start over.
Dumping them isn't an option pal got too much in them, I've sorted the heater out and now I'm just praying like fuck to the weed gods 🙏 😬😂

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Dumping them isn't an option pal got too much in them, I've sorted the heater out and now I'm just praying like fuck to the weed gods 🙏 😬😂
All you lost is time. The plants look OK. You'd lose more time if you started over.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

All you lost is time. The plants look OK. You'd lose more time if you started over.
Yeah that's what I'm saying pal, dumping them and starting over isn't an option, how long do you think it will set me back ? I know its impossible to say but just a rough idea

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Yeah that's what I'm saying pal, dumping them and starting over isn't an option, how long do you think it will set me back ? I know its impossible to say but just a rough idea
If worst comes to worst, you're starting flower from day one.

This never happened to me, so I can't say for sure, but they are probably "extra ready" to flower and it may go quicker than the normal flowering time for a seed plant.

Anthem

Anthem

I really do not know what I would do in that situation. I was gifted a plant many years ago that had went into flower. I tried for 2 months to get it to reveg and I ended up taking some clones of the plant but they were just duds. I am not sure what is the best way to proceed, start over or try to reveg. Not enough experience with reveg as it is not really all that practical

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

This never happened to me, so I can't say for sure, but they are probably "extra ready" to flower and it may go quicker than the normal flowering time for a seed plant.
Thankyou I'll just keep an eye on them

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Quick question pal, I started them on pk on Saturday so they've had three good feeds with pk, shud I just stop and give them a couple of weeks to see what happens ?

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Sorry to burn your head out but I'm in panick mode now, as I'm only a novice this is only my third grow, and first time I've ever had owt like this happen, but you said worse case scenario is I've gotta start flower from day 1 again, and I know you said you don't know for sure but what do you reckon best case scenario is and how will I know ? Sorry again and I do appreciate your help

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Sorry to burn your head out but I'm in panick mode now, as I'm only a novice this is only my third grow, and first time I've ever had owt like this happen, but you said worse case scenario is I've gotta start flower from day 1 again, and I know you said you don't know for sure but what do you reckon best case scenario is and how will I know ? Sorry again and I do appreciate your help
Worst case scenario is you'll harvest in about 10 weeks, or whatever length of time it takes this strain to ripen. If everything else goes OK, you'll probably have a nice, per-plant harvest.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Worst case scenario is you'll harvest in about 10 weeks, or whatever length of time it takes this strain to ripen. If everything else goes OK, you'll probably have a nice, per-plant harvest.
Best case scenario ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom