Can anyone help with this issue

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kamisama

Using tap water with a starting 200ppm , I did end up added cal mag 4 days ago but didn’t see any improvements

Would the lower older leaves not improve and stay the same? And just the new growth improve ?

Because new growth maybe seems ok
no need to worry about that, u ll lillipop plant before u switch to flower... all those nasty leaves will go off. Just try to prevent spreading.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I only use that stuff starting week 3 of flower. I suspect my well water has enough calcium in it. When I have added it to a grow because others said cal/mag ,cal/mag I've locked up my plants. Its not the go to you think it is. Rarely do I see deficiencies in veg related to a cal or mag deficiency. Mostly over water/ over feed/ too strong a light or no nutes at all.
Im a soil head, so I’m kinda out of my league here, but the one plant is showing signs of mag, not cal. Leds make mag pop out all the time. It’s a thing.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Really? Your not magic? I am.
So you are saying if those plants get the right nutrition, that they won’t get any greener? Now they have a little bit of fade they can’t get some color back? Really, you don’t have to start talking crap about “magic” plants bounce back all the time. Way to be.

3cats

3cats

Im a soil head, so I’m kinda out of my league here, but the one plant is showing signs of mag, not cal. Leds make mag pop out all the time. It’s a thing.
Epsom salts 1 tsp/ gal can help that. I veg under t5's, I like their heat and spectrum but the few times I did veg under led's I used epsom salts on my water only days. When I go to flower I'll give them 10ish days to adjust before I flip

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Epsom salts 1 tsp/ gal can help that. I veg under t5's, I like their heat and spectrum but the few times I did veg under led's I used epsom salts on my water only days. When I go to flower I'll give them 10ish days to adjust before I flip
I use salts all the time homie! Good stuff.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
cheap too
My wife always has a bag of it, I snag a bunch and jar it up for a few years worth at a time. That stuff is great. I also work under ALOT of lights, I have 10 running right now, so I end up with mag issues every now and again. Love how cheap it is.

K

Kamisama

So you are saying if those plants get the right nutrition, that they won’t get any greener? Now they have a little bit of fade they can’t get some color back? Really, you don’t have to start talking crap about “magic” plants bounce back all the time. Way to be.
Maybe they can but it ll require abundance of main nutrients without burning plant, not a lot of strains can handle that. Althought tried only 14 different ones, so doesnt mean I know what I am talking about :D

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Maybe they can but it ll require abundance of main nutrients without burning plant, not a lot of strains can handle that. Althought tried only 14 different ones, so doesnt mean I know what I am talking about :D
I’m not that guy, I’m not saying one way or the other, fact is, you could very well know what you are talking about, but I promise you, I do too. I wouldn’t make assumptions like that. Im not magic. Bro, that was just a jacked way to talk with someone. I really go out off my way here to be friends with everyone. No need to be snarky here. Facts is you comment on my post, I never said you didn’t know what you were Talking about. So I’m just gonna back out of this thread, and let y’all help, my intention had nothing to do with saying anyone was wrong here. Any way, I hope the op gets his plants right. I’m just going to go over here and finish my 135 plant run with magic. 😂

K

Kamisama

I’m not that guy, I’m not saying one way or the other, fact is, you could very well know what you are talking about, but I promise you, I do too. I wouldn’t make assumptions like that. Im not magic. Bro, that was just a jacked way to talk with someone. I really go out off my way here to be friends with everyone. No need to be snarky here. Facts is you comment on my post, I never said you didn’t know what you were Talking about. So I’m just gonna back out of this thread, and let y’all help, my intention had nothing to do with saying anyone was wrong here. Any way, I hope the op gets his plants right. I’m just going to go over here and finish my 135 plant run with magic. 😂
I ve admited that I dont know everything :)
''I really go out off my way here to be friends with everyone.''
SAME :D

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I ve admited that I dont know everything :)
''I really go out off my way here to be friends with everyone.''
SAME :D
Ok awesome. 👊🏻😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom