Can anyone tell me how to smoke wax? I'm used to smokin rosin with my nectar collector. Do I smoke wax the same way ???

• Thread starter unouwant269
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
unouwant269

unouwant269

Can anyone tell me how to smoke wax? I'm used to using my nectar collector. Do I do wax the same way?

unouwant269

unouwant269

Ty for reply. Im used to smokin rosin. But this wax stuffz different u say put some by itself in silucone container and heat that wAy???

unouwant269

unouwant269

And im learnin this as im doin it cause when your sayin dabbin do u mean with a hot nectar collector and pull just like if your im assuming dabbin at it with hot nectar collector???

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Buy an oil rig and a Quartz banger. Problem solved.

unouwant269

unouwant269

I've got a glass banger oil rig as u called it it and I ain't askin for anything that should cost me somethin besides figuring it out but I like to ask questions to make sure I'm doin it right and not dis-rezpecrin tha game or myself in the end. So please I don't think I'm asking questions I should be taxed for but lace me up if I'm steppin on toes cause I'm just tryin to acquire knowledge cause I love this shit so please bare with me I promise dumber than I am

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If your confused on how to use the oil rig just youtube a how to?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok I was just asking bout this wax I've never had it b4 is all

You just heat your banger with a torch, let it cool just a hair, take a lil wax with a stainless steel dabber and drop a lil on and suck in :D

unouwant269

unouwant269

O yea and i want the taste! Theres no better taste to me than some nice fresh pressed rosin delicious,,,

unouwant269

unouwant269

That wax u say is gonna taste better than rosin? Ok i guess ive gotta hit it better cause i nectared it and caught a little taste but i must not be doin it rite and sorry for wastin anyones time

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
116581948 294701925205715 470802204970941316 o

LIVE RESIN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

unouwant269

unouwant269

To me live rosin is tha best tastin deluciousness ive ever tasted so yea if live rosin is fresh then bet whoeva said live resin tastes better he knows!

unouwant269

unouwant269

Now those pics those r the teal deal thats stuff rite there what ole boy or girls talkin bout is the bombastic elastic makin ya feel like fantastic feelin that i dont see waxeven matchin

Top Bottom