Can Be Harvested?

• Thread starter mevius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Can it be? It could be... Or it could be left to go a little longer. Up to you.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
At two weeks time would be better?

I would check the trichs again in another 5-7 days and see how they look, Really depends on the type of high your looking for?

Also do you happen to know the if the plants indica or sativa?

Scope the trichs if at least 50% of them look cloudy and the rest are still clear i would wait another week for the clear to catch up to the cloudy.

mevius

mevius

I would check the trichs again in another 5-7 days and see how they look, Really depends on the type of high your looking for?

Also do you happen to know the if the plants indica or sativa?

Scope the trichs if at least 50% of them look cloudy and the rest are still clear i would wait another week for the clear to catch up to the cloudy.

Thank you, how to do post-harvest curing? Temperature and humidity

Dunge

Dunge

How long is a rope?
I like to go much longer.
Let the pistols all shrink and brown.
That's just me.
Nice plant.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How to get flower mightier and greater
Feed it small amounts of sugars. Here in the United States we really like to use molasses.

I just looked at the photograph you posted showing us the whole plant, you don't have long for her. I am going with no more than 2 weeks. Is this the same plant you posted in the other thread asking for help, the one with the brown dead spots on the leaves? If it is, do not bother giving it extra calcium at this time, it is too late. Just remember for next time.

K, so to the new guy whose posts I've removed--you're being a dick. The poster here is obviously not a native English speaker. If you have nothing to add, don't post it.

Top Bottom