Can Be Harvested?

• Thread starter mevius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smoothbud

I would say the easiest and best thing to do would be to read the link at the bottom of Seamaiden's posts "How to tell when to harvest without a loupe". After saying that, I must add that looking at trichomes to tell when ripe is the advise that is most often written about on forums, and advise you that Seamaidens post is superior to those posts on the subject. As a new grower you may want to go with what comes up most often when you google your question,but i advise not going the trichome color route as it is a beginners route that you will only move on from in the future. If you find the post too confusing then use the color method until you gain more understanding.

mrfxr

mrfxr

Feed it small amounts of sugars. Here in the United States we really like to use molasses.

I just looked at the photograph you posted showing us the whole plant, you don't have long for her. I am going with no more than 2 weeks. Is this the same plant you posted in the other thread asking for help, the one with the brown dead spots on the leaves? If it is, do not bother giving it extra calcium at this time, it is too late. Just remember for next time.

K, so to the new guy whose posts I've removed--you're being a dick. The poster here is obviously not a native English speaker. If you have nothing to add, don't post it.

mevius

mevius

Feed it small amounts of sugars. Here in the United States we really like to use molasses.

I just looked at the photograph you posted showing us the whole plant, you don't have long for her. I am going with no more than 2 weeks. Is this the same plant you posted in the other thread asking for help, the one with the brown dead spots on the leaves? If it is, do not bother giving it extra calcium at this time, it is too late. Just remember for next time.

K, so to the new guy whose posts I've removed--you're being a dick. The poster here is obviously not a native English speaker. If you have nothing to add, don't post it.

The proportion of Molasses?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, I forgot about that, sorry! How much to use is very much a matter of opinion, but my own experience says that you should go with about 1 teaspoon, or 5 milliliters of molasses per gallon for regular feeding. If you go higher than that you could cause a bacterial bloom, which will temporarily fix nitrogen (about two weeks or so in my experience) and that will cause the plant to yellow. I do this at the end of the plant's life in order to force that yellowing (we call it forcing the fade).

Are you able to understand English contractions well, such as it's, I'm, they're, and so on? If not I will keep my responses to full words.

Top Bottom