can harvested nugs with pm on them be smoked?

• Thread starter 303 DUB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr roboto

mr roboto

Since we are on the subject. I got some club bud recently and broke a nud and looked funny! So smoke away if you dare! Clearly 2 types of mold and fungi and a critter too!View attachment 347054View attachment 347055View attachment 347056View attachment 347057View attachment 347058View attachment 347059View attachment 347060View attachment 347061View attachment 347062View attachment 347063View attachment 347064
You should call them and tell them and get your donation back or at least trade it out for another cleaner strain

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
just haveseted today and have been battling pm for a long minute with this round. so that being said can nugs that were harvested with pm on them be smoked? if not is there anything i can do to save these bugs?
Sell em. Pm bud taste like crap and is groggy and lack luster to say the least.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
"but bubble hashing it will still leave you with the spores."

Actually, the spores are tiny and easily pass through a 20 micron bubble bag. :)
Then they get tossed out with the mush water
But, nothing is perfect, so I always add ~20% H2O2 to the icewater to start.
That kills any spores that stick to the resin glands.
Kills any mildew taste in the end product too.

Aloha,
Weeze
Brilliant!

Kwilly

Kwilly

I have spent months trimming powdery mildew buds and honestly it hasn't effected me unless it was so bad that when snipped, white powder filled the air. After breathing it for 5+ hours, I had to take a couple days off due to a nagging headache and dry cough. Plus my lungs feel tight. I read that burning it and smoking it reduces the mildew inhaled. After adverse effects from trimming though, you couldn't pay me to smoke it.

Top Bottom