Can Hydroponics Be Organic?

• Thread starter damien50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Could also bury your res in the ground. Like an old rain barrel to keep the water temps cooler but would make a pain to clean. Or a garden hose return to a tote as a res, like a 50ft hose and dig out a nice whole and coil it back filling between each coil. Like a wort cooler but using the ground to pull the heat out that's probably the most economical or a combination of both. Idk just thinking out loud.
i was thinking along same lines,i use to run a marina years ago,the bait tanks were cender blocks painted with same as boats,i used baking soda to clean them once a week,you know when water is just right when all the minnows ball up ,when they scatter clean again,same conditions other than shaded with moving air,aint no way for me dig any thing at this house,solid damn rock,took me 3 months to put in a 16 x 24 deck post every 4 ft,then a 50 x 50 14ft fence around it,try hanging wire tight standing on a ladder just dont it can be done but i sure thought my old ass was done for couple times hahahhah 6ft horse wire,the first 6 ft went on top,put i bolts in top of post every post hahaha run rope threw and walked back and forth adjusting to the top couple ratchet straps tighten as you go,only wire to hang tight wire without it being to tight would just bend your poles from weather,so best to go between every post with ratchet strap,the bottom 6ft was a dangerous bitch indeed,about half way up the back side had to cut and adjust to contours of land,fun fun off the bucket list hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Could also bury your res in the ground. Like an old rain barrel to keep the water temps cooler but would make a pain to clean. Or a garden hose return to a tote as a res, like a 50ft hose and dig out a nice whole and coil it back filling between each coil. Like a wort cooler but using the ground to pull the heat out that's probably the most economical or a combination of both. Idk just thinking out loud.
had another idea for about a year now,in the laundry room wall is blocks,drill hole threw wall and have res in the house,shade will keep the stone cooler i think and res would be same as the rest of house,we be doing 65 around these here part hahahahhah i turned on a heater for 4 days past winter hahah

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i was thinking along same lines,i use to run a marina years ago,the bait tanks were cender blocks painted with same as boats,i used baking soda to clean them once a week,you know when water is just right when all the minnows ball up ,when they scatter clean again,same conditions other than shaded with moving air,aint no way for me dig any thing at this house,solid damn rock,took me 3 months to put in a 16 x 24 deck post every 4 ft,then a 50 x 50 14ft fence around it,try hanging wire tight standing on a ladder just dont it can be done but i sure thought my old ass was done for couple times hahahhah 6ft horse wire,the first 6 ft went on top,put i bolts in top of post every post hahaha run rope threw and walked back and forth adjusting to the top couple ratchet straps tighten as you go,only wire to hang tight wire without it being to tight would just bend your poles from weather,so best to go between every post with ratchet strap,the bottom 6ft was a dangerous bitch indeed,about half way up the back side had to cut and adjust to contours of land,fun fun off the bucket list hahahah
Lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

had another idea for about a year now,in the laundry room wall is blocks,drill hole threw wall and have res in the house,shade will keep the stone cooler i think and res would be same as the rest of house,we be doing 65 around these here part hahahahhah i turned on a heater for 4 days past winter hahah
Legit I think that would work

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Legit I think that would work
i got frezzer and washer and dryer in there,im thinking about a 33 gallon can to recirculate it,just like that pool it just cycles and when it starts to slow down change the filter,they claim you just wash them out with a hose,i get some out but not like a new one flows,same with the water well filter,change it every month,im thinking the house climate would keep it tweeked for temps

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i got frezzer and washer and dryer in there,im thinking about a 33 gallon can to recirculate it,just like that pool it just cycles and when it starts to slow down change the filter,they claim you just wash them out with a hose,i get some out but not like a new one flows,same with the water well filter,change it every month,im thinking the house climate would keep it tweeked for temps
Sounds about right to me. Hell you could probably even do tiers if your pump has enough to push the head pressure. The wall of weed lol.

Jgood

Jgood

My uncle made a hydroponics set up in a classroom last year using pvc pipes and all organic horse manure water and grew numerous kinds of veggies..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My uncle made a hydroponics set up in a classroom last year using pvc pipes and all organic horse manure water and grew numerous kinds of veggies..
Yup can be done but need the microbes to do it and a decent home for them. No microbes no food for plants in organics.

Top Bottom