Can I Flower At 12 Inches?

• Thread starter Jezza99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Sounds like someone needs to learn how to clone haha
Well i have grown clones before and got way better yields in shorter time than from seed, but they arent easy for me to get anymore and havent been for awhile so yea been stuck with beans, besides 2/ 3 i have goin now that i had given to me. Idk i just grow for myself, not for anyone else or for money.

G gnome

G gnome

100% clone rate no problems with a cut....this was how we made the big money in surrey B.C. Back in the day....and i dont even use a clean razorblade and i just cut into peat pelets still lol

Well i have grown clones before and got way better yields in shorter time than from seed, but they arent easy for me to get anymore and havent been for awhile so yea been stuck with beans, besides 2/ 3 i have goin now that i had given to me. Idk i just grow for myself, not for anyone else or for money.
Just kiddin fellas

Juicebox

Juicebox

I know a guy who knows a guy who supplies quality shit that can go 12/12 and give a decent plant with good smoke

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Lol idk guys, yall are a bunch of cool mfers tho, i like this place but ill leave yall too it, im gonna go blaze down ...buuutttt i still agree with dude about the sexual maturity tho of a plant from seed and vegging for 6-8 weeks at least before forcing her to flower.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

https://forum.growkind.com/threads/whats-the-truth-about-veg-time-and-end-product-quality.37718/

I must of read that same magazine. I found more talk on different forums about veg time and potency and if you should let a plant from seed veg until its mature (alternating branch/showing pistils) before you flower, and it looks like its alot of mixed opinions on that topic, with no real test results that i could find. Makes me question it too tbh. Wish i could find some solid info.

G gnome

G gnome

Lucky you... im trying to get out hahaha
Run and dont look back!!!

I kinda have a nitche market here where i am......shit out here is flooded w run o the mill outdo and deps from California.... we get blue dream out here on a fairly reg basis but it dont hold a candle to well executed indoor....we get what cali cudnt sell back home

Kyleb

Kyleb

A plant from seed should be vegged 2 months minimum to get max potency outta the bud. Dont flower that girl yet dude.
Yeah two months minimum I just read some posts on a different page people are talking aboutpeople talking about vegging plants for 2 weeks 2 weeks you only got your f****** first two leaves but you put a seed in the soil it comes out about 2 weeks later it'll be a lucky to have your second set of leaves...haha

Kyleb

Kyleb

Does this plant look normal 4 weeks from seedling.
What do you mean four weeks from seedling? is the plants a month old? I say day one the plant came out of the soil you plucked the husk off the seed the next day when it turned all the way green and fully open cotledons...
that's day one! So again I ask how old is this plant?

Kyleb

Kyleb

What do you mean four weeks from seedling? is the plants a month old? I say day one the plant came out of the soil you plucked the husk off the seed the next day when it turned all the way green and fully open cotledons...
that's day one! So again I ask how old is this plant?

Kyleb

Kyleb

day one is the day that you're f****** seed comes out of the soil not the freaking day that you decide when it came out of seedlings stage that would be probably I don't know fourth or fifth node that takes about a month so the does my plant look normal for four weeks old yeah your plant looks normal but it's not four weeks old it's more like eight or nine weeks old right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom