Can I Mix Coco With Roots Organic Soil If It's Too Hot?

• Thread starter AJGirlsGrow2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Nutes where you use the same thing throughout veg and flower are just weird to me, veg plants need high nitrogen and flower plants like high potassium and phosphorous. Whats the N-P-K of those ferts?

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

I said the same thing when I was reading the ingredients, thinking about what you said. I am going to switch nutes next time.

dorjewright

dorjewright

Are you adding Ca mg. looks to me like a combo of over watering, too much light and. Ca mg deficiency.

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

No, just the elite nutes, but I was under feeding since switching to flowering. I keep the light about 30 inches away, its a 360w LED. I only water about once a week when soil is dry halfway up my finger, I make sure not to over water, 10% run off and and soil is great as far as that's concerned. It seems to have been that I was thinking it was nute burn and underfeeding as a result during flower, and vice versa I fed during veg when it did not need it. I will know better for second batch. My clones are lovely, no nute til flowering on these. I just transplanted them in this pic.

IMG 20170529 134516
Top Bottom