CAN I PLEASE GET LIGHTING RECOMMENDATIONS

• Thread starter crypto03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crypto03

So I’m currently growing 2x plants at 4 weeks old. This is a discreet grow in my bedroom. Tent is currently 60cmx60cmx90cm please no hate I am fulling aware this is a poxy ass tent. I’m going to upgrade to a 60x60 but twice as tall as this base it literally all I can fit in my bedroom without my partner busting my balls about it. lol. I just want recommendations on a light that will get me to flower for a decent yield for this size grow. Obviously won’t me much. This is purely for fun so please no hate just advice. They are currently in 1.5 L pots

Can i please get lighting recommendations
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So I’m currently growing 2x plants at 4 weeks old. This is a discreet grow in my bedroom. Tent is currently 60cmx60cmx90cm please no hate I am fulling aware this is a poxy ass tent. I’m going to upgrade to a 60x60 but twice as tall as this base it literally all I can fit in my bedroom without my partner busting my balls about it. lol. I just want recommendations on a light that will get me to flower for a decent yield for this size grow. Obviously won’t me much. This is purely for fun so please no hate just advice. They are currently in 1.5 L pots
all good brother
someone will help out soon,..
you’ll have lots of choices,.
i’m old school MH/HPS,.. so led’s will be good for you,..

figolus

figolus

Hello , 60*60 led panel 100 max 👍 but look my grow diarie ...pot of 1.5l to little, in 80*80 i have 250w led panel i put 16 pot of 3.4l for sog .
The best for me switch to 7l pot x2 make lst , its better.you would also need something to make your plants breathe like sunon fan in and out .
No hate bro, WE are here to help you and found the best

Last edited:
figolus

figolus

it does have a dimmer knob u know, so u can go from bbq to simmer low heat, why talk shit, i have 2 & work fucking great...

you wrote 1000w

C

crypto03

you wrote 1000w
What do you recommend so I don’t cook my plants ?

jetbtkng

jetbtkng

https://www.Phlizon PL 1000W LED Gr...ctrum-led-grow-light-with-samsung-lm301b-leds

you wrote 1000w
thats what it says on ebay, 1000w, i have them & my shit grows like the wind, & its dimmer make it an all around great light from start to finish, period, if OP wants a good grow light at a great price then the Phlizon PL 1000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Indoor Plants All Stage Veg Flower
US $45.00 is the best light for the money IMHO....

P

Purfict

I just got a mars hydro ts1000 for my 3x3 tent and the plants in there have 5-6 nodes and still want less light at around 75% power at around 2-3 feet above the canopy. Got it for 100$, Id say that would be a good amount of light, it’s 150W.

M

monkey47

depends on the amount of air you are able to suck out an hour.

60 X 60 CM is ideal for most 150 watt leds dont listen tot people saying 100 watt led is enough for the surface (for veg SURE for flower its sub optimal.)

Im flowering under 250 watt hps at the moment and I am going to upgrade to a dimmable led fixture and for a 70*70 i ll be dimming it to around 180 watts maybe push for 200 during last 2 weeks of flower;

Newty

Newty

I'm digging the Spider Farmer SE series with Samsung diodes I just got, the G series with Bridgelux is a little cheaper and is highly recommended as well.

Lots of great lights out there but I recommended before you buy, ask opinions on the light you're looking at. Some manufacturers don't list actual wattage and other specifications, a lot of us here can help confirm what you're buying is what's actually advertised.

You would be surprised what you can pull from that small of space with some plant training.
I was pulling 6-9 ounces from a 20"x20"x36" metal grow box.

Do you have an exhaust fan and carbon filter?
Just don't see any passive flaps open on the bottom of your tent and you said it's discreet and without a fan and filter, it's going to get smelly in flower.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
They also manufacture a couple larger fixtures that perform amazing in larger tents up to 5' X 5' as well. (KS series) I'm sure you are aware. :)
I am aware of ViparSpectra's other lights. I have several XS2000s (240W). They work well in a 2x4 tent. I've only used my XS1000 (128W) for vegetation. Lately, I've mostly been using it for clones. I thought for a while that the company would phase out the XS1000, but I just saw that they have a new 2024 version. It seems to me that the XS1000 and the XS1500 occupy almost the same market segment.

AC Infinity makes excellent lights, but they cost more. The T22 I have in a 28"x28" tent works with my Controller 69 Pro, so the controls look like this ↓. It's off now and about two hours away from turning on.

Top Bottom