Can i transplant from the ground into pots while weed plants are in two weeks flowering?

• Thread starter budrick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I actually cut a plastic barrel I half and im about to go fill them with some selected medium. This is for my next batch. Rn I'm germinating some good strains so I'm prepping properly this time. Yeah higher altitude is the best. I've read the benefits you can gain doing so. More trichome production, less insects/fungus et al.
What strains are you growing btw? Maybe I can find some strains that are more conducive to your grow climate there. Do you have a rainy season there? Or is it just wet all the time? There are some things out there that may have some mitigating genetics,like Harpua was saying! your tenacity is second to none btw…..

budrick

budrick

What strains are you growing btw? Maybe I can find some strains that are more conducive to your grow climate there. Do you have a rainy season there? Or is it just wet all the time? There are some things out there that may have some mitigating genetics,like Harpua was saying! your tenacity is second to none btw…..
Lamb's bread and a Dutch passion cross strain. Yes we have 6 months rainy season. Usually starts late May-early June .

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Lamb's bread and a Dutch passion cross strain. Yes we have 6 months rainy season. Usually starts late May-early June .
I’m do some browsing bro……

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The longest day of the year is probably about 13 hours. That throws a wrench into things also. Better grow whatever they grow in Jamaica. Lol.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The longest day of the year is probably about 13 hours. That throws a wrench into things also. Better grow whatever they grow in Jamaica. Lol.
I mean, I know kush and haze usually does well in humid climates, so does NL but that day length, that sure is a kicker.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, I don’t know how the hell they do it near the equator! Maybe where they can use supplemental lighting. How the fuck you grow anything down there, budrick?😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah, I don’t know how the hell they do it near the equator! Maybe where they can use supplemental lighting. How the fuck you grow anything down there, budrick?😂
I was thinking the only thing you could do grow autos, or yeah, supplement a light source. With a time dynamic like that you’d be a hero…..I have had some strains flower with a 14hr pre flower before but those were fems, that can happen. A 13 hour day is bonkers.

budrick

budrick

Our climate force flower cannabis due to our standard 12/12 cycle. Best time to germinate is December/January, since that's the start of dry season. But as i said I've been cultivating for a while now. This is the only major issue i ran into.

budrick

budrick

budrick

budrick

I was thinking the only thing you could do grow autos, or yeah, supplement a light source. With a time dynamic like that you’d be a hero…..I have had some strains flower with a 14hr pre flower before but those were fems, that can happen. A 13 hour day is bonkers.
Photoperiods are the best here. Mainly sativa dominant. Ive grew some autos too but as others said, it all boils down to genetics.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If I put my plants out with 13 hours or less, I wouldn’t have to force flower them. They would be popping balls and flowers within two weeks. I don’t know how you keep them from flowering. Any luck with saving the other ones?

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
If I put my plants out with 13 hours or less, I wouldn’t have to force flower them. They would be popping balls and flowers within two weeks. I don’t know how you keep them from flowering. Any luck with saving the other ones?
Yeah, I’m interested to see how they held up post transplant. Should you go buy lottery tickets? Or is it looking grim?

budrick

budrick

Yeah, I’m interested to see how they held up post transplant. Should you go buy lottery tickets? Or is it looking grim?
Buy the tix! Also, this is just for research purposes. I've read tons of fallible claims about cannabis, and while some are valid, most are only anecdotal. Ganja is actually a pretty tough plant, hence weed lol.

Here's an update. 🙃

budrick

budrick

Just posted a vid. As i said, its only for research purposes. I have other healthy plants, plus i have a new batch. Hope all is well!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right on budrick! When it comes to the process, learning what not to do is just as important, if not more, so, then, learning what to do. I know that from experience! L O L! No matter what the outcome, if you learn something from it, you’re better off in the long run. And because you posted it, other people gonna learn from it also.

Top Bottom