Can/Is "Ready to use" Coco Coir to be taken literally?

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

I seen your grow journal, I wouldn't worry about your leave spots, just worry about feeding the buds now, because weeks 5 @6 is when the buds do the most swelling. Your canopy looked nice and even. Looking good.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Don't know what the receipt means
Hah my bad. Was waitin for slice of pizza when got your reply. My order # was 420

So here is a few pics from just now. Hard to explain but the issue is much worse than the pics depict. Can see if zoom in but the whole plant is almost orange with rust spots and it for sure isn't rust.
2 are chem cookies and 2 are white widows. The issues are only on the CCs yet they have all been fed identically since sprout. Even flushed with florakleen week or 2 ago and made no difference. The only other clue is that the chem cookies seem to runoff considerably faster. It is as if the 50/50 coco can't hold water the same. The outsides of the fabric pots for the CCs are also white like cal leached out or something but not at all on the WWs. The only thing I can think of that ai could have done to try to "unlock" this nuteblock out if in fact that is what it is(then why not on the WWs also) is to have submerged the 3g fab pots in 5gal buckets using an air stone for an hour-ish. I just want to salvage this 1st grow and figure out how to avoid next grow somehow

20220501 132913
20220501 132855
20220501 132848
Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

Yes I don't like the fabric bags, they seem to get salt buildup on them, I sprout my seed then place it in to a Roto-Rooter until it sprouts, then place it in a 1 liter air pot and feed it once a day at EC-0.5 with 20 percent run off. After two weeks remove it from the 1 liter air pot and put it in a 3 gallon air pot and feed twice a day for couple of weeks then go three times a day once every 6 hours for auto. That plant I showed you didn't start budding until day 30 and the plant was 61 days old, so it was only budding for 4 weeks and had another 4 to go. Plant would of been a easy LB. But just have a bad feeling so gave it away because I was growing for about two years. Nothing happened but always go with your gut feeling. But if our recreational cannabis bill passes I will grow some nice plants to put on this site. All my other journals are on grasscity user name clearsky.

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

This was my best single plant grown in promix and vermiculite with perlite and dolomite lime. Got 28 o/z from it, but now I'm just starting the Coco which is going to be bigger plants for sure. Do wish I would of finished the plant I showed you earlier. But now I got a breed I made which is Jedi death star and it will be the one I run this fall if everything works out.

Screenshot 20220501 183939
jesterthejedi

jesterthejedi

Yeah I washed it best I could despite it being highly recommended and supposedly "triple washed". Pretty sure it is me though and not what I bought. In 50/50 coco/perl what I learned most my 1st grow was what I learned 1st about it way before I decided to go with it. Don't fk around with what they say about ever letting it go even close to dry. Hand watering is just too difficult imo to be fertigating as much as needed. Now I am 5+ weeks into flower and it is too late to reverse the harm done to my 2 chem cookies. 2 the 2 white widows seems way more tolerant and they all were fed almost identically since sprout. Some sort of wicked nute lockout that flushing doesn't help with. Possible I didn't give them the same concentration of washed coco but this seems quite cultivar specific. Can't even take a mini nug close up without the rust spots being obvious. So pissed but is 1st grow and too late to foliar feed, never have though. Pic of widow and chem cookie(rust spots but isn't rust)
It sounds to me like your ph is off causing nute lock out. What ph reading do you see in your feed and runoff?

Top Bottom