Can only grow 1 oz a plant

• Thread starter Solow_dolow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

Welcome to the farm, suggest you avail yourself of the basic growing section and some of the grow diaries, that way you can see where you’re deviating from those who are having better success...
Keep in mind we (the community) can’t differentiate colors or the condition of your plant from bluple light shots...just sayin.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Plant yield depends on how big of a container you are growing in, type of soil/medium, type and intensity of light... all kinds of extra info is needed. The sizef your plants is the biggest influence on yield, so they have to grow tall enough and long enough to produce a larger yield. Provide some info and help will be easier to get.

Kepp89

Kepp89

do you water daily? fwiw coco cant dry out. you can let it dry some, but not barebone dry.
what brand led? lots of them say "600" watts but in reality its more like 200 watts

if you spend good money on an led quantum board, then 600w is realistically 600 watts. but most are cheapy led lights that give no where near the advertised power

Munch517

Munch517

Looking at the blurple light in your avatar I'd guess that's one of your main limiting factors, though I'd still expect more than an ounce. As others have said it's hard to say much without more info and preferably some pics of your plants and overall setup.

What nutes do you use?
Do you use nutes with every watering?
Do you use them at full strength?
Do you PH your water?
How and when do you water?
How big of pots?
Do you have a good environment? (temp/humidity/ventilation/air flow)

HighestCut

HighestCut

I'd say top, bend, top some more and bend some more, longer in veg imho

If the underlying issues are not addressed, LST will not produce any different results.

There are some water issues with the plant, search this forum for proper water techniques; really good information on here. Also, does look like a little nute burn on some of the leaves.

Is the plant in a tent? What level are the temp & humidity at?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
If the underlying issues are not addressed, LST will not produce any different results.

There are some water issues with the plant, search this forum for proper water techniques; really good information on here. Also, does look like a little nute burn on some of the leaves.

Is the plant in a tent? What level are the temp & humidity at?
You want more than an oz a plant? top/ bend/ top some more then bend some more allow it to veg longer....tada...done

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

Pipecarver has it right with the training to get the most out of small plants. Looks like your running pretty small plants.
But you'll need to get watering in order, and feed less probably. those are pretty dark leaves with some claw there in flower. At least you know your feeding enough and not getting deficient. More light would use up more nutes, so you might be just right on food if the lights get right.

Getting all the bud sites proper light will really help them all plump evenly. Train into a more even canopy for your lower power lights to get the most power down to the buds. Seems like your getting there, just a few more tweaks and you'll be getting proper nuggets at each site instead of the little ones. You're rocking plenty of power for little plants, just gotta get them to make the most of it. 300hp and bald tires still doesn't get off the line.

To me it just looks like lack of light, like what I used to get from CFLs until I learned to just hang them in the canopy. Be a bit careful though, some leds burn when they're too close so just get the bud sites all together so you don't burn the top without light to the bottom.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Other plants that in the tent
Nice healthy looking plants!😀 With limited space in a tent topping / bending / tying down would make it difficult to maneuver your plants. I no not about the SOG system with netting but that may be an option to look at. Lots of help here. I'm open air with 5' walls and I use black out curtains to separate rooms. I only have 5' under the light so I have to keep mine short, I like bushes not trees.

Solow_dolow

Solow_dolow

I want to thank you guys for the information i start the plants in the tent n move to a closet space but im wait on my 5x5x5 tent so i can have it all in one an im mad cuz these ones are only a mont n they are flowering

20200224 100137
Top Bottom