Can only grow 1 oz a plant

• Thread starter Solow_dolow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

I hope you don't mind BigCube but I've been spreading your pics of that grow to others as whats possible in a small space with the lighting you've used and the only replies I get back are Wow & holly fk I had no idea. Impressed to say the least. I dare say though not everyone with your set up would have as nice an outcome. I think there's some special tlc you give these girls to produce such a plant.😀😀

Thanks man, I dont mind at all 👍i am actually honored 😀

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks man, I dont mind at all 👍i am actually honored 😀
Off the subject but have you ever watched Cube's on Youtube? I've watch at least a hundred lol Its my go to video site. I have a hard time turning them off, I might miss something. lol Best youtube site ever Imho

BigCube

BigCube

Is netting possible for me? Current plan is 12 pots each tent, floor space filled, will be very cramped & stakes getting caught on each other while I'm working is annoying & being stabbed (even with blunt objects) kinda hurts lol

It's always possible, but maybe not needed. The net is used to train a plant to fill up the available grow space. If you are going with many plants in one area, scrog doesnt pay off as much. Since most of the space will already be used by other plants.

For me the point of scrog is to get as many tops as possible in your grow space, not necessarily all from one plant. But the less plants, the more point there is to a scrog.

It's not for everyone, it lengthens veg time by 2 or 3 weeks. But gives you many benefits. Like:

Filling an entire tent with a single plant. Making it easier to take care of. Giving multiple tops without cutting the plant.
Keeping the plant low, and keeping a level canopy for better light distribution.

But there are downfalls too like:
Takes longer to veg. Higher maintenance (you're in there daily weaving branches under the netting during late veg). Plant is locked up in the net, you're not removing the plant from the tent until its harvest time.

For me, and with Canada's 4 plant limit. Scrog works best for me. Filling a 3x3 with 1 plant and getting a pound from it is great!

BigCube

BigCube

Off the subject but have you ever watched Cube's on Youtube? I've watch at least a hundred lol Its my go to video site. I have a hard time turning them off, I might miss something. lol Best youtube site ever Imho

Cubes? Cant say I have, shoot me a link I'll check him out.

BigCube

BigCube

Im waiting on my 5x5x5 but i have
I

The rule for led is: a minimum of 35w per square foot.

5x5=25x35=875

So anywhere around 800 to 900 (actual) watts of led should be sufficient. For a 5x5. Higher would be better.

Solow_dolow

Solow_dolow

The rule for led is: a minimum of 35w per square foot.

5x5=25x35=875

So anywhere around 800 to 900 (actual) watts of led should be sufficient. For a 5x5. Higher would be better.
Ok more light i have a 2x2 tent so 600 on one plant should be good right

BigCube

BigCube

Ok more light i have a 2x2 tent so 600 on one plant should be good right

What light do you have? A real 600w led in a 2x2 would be massive overkill. I would use 200w max in a 2x2. 2x2=4x35=140.

If you could post a link to your light I can answer you more clearly.

Solow_dolow

Solow_dolow

What light do you have? A real 600w led in a 2x2 would be massive overkill. I would use 200w max in a 2x2. 2x2=4x35=140.

If you could post a link to your light I can answer you more clearly.
I got the light from Amazon but my other to off home depot

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
The click bait is always there too. It's tough to break away sometimes. lol
During breakfast /lunch/ diner its they're on, have a smoke watch Cubes for an hour down to my plant room, up for a smoke watch some cubes and repeat lol ah I was made for retirement

BigCube

BigCube

For example, what I have now is overkill. But it has dimmers. I'm using 480w in a 3x3. 480/(3x3)=53.333

It's too much in veg so I dim it. In flower I crank it, at least so far. I may dim it back some to see how the plant likes it.

Top Bottom