Can some please diagnose these two ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Thread starter WorriedPlantParent201
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

So the only question not answered is the ph in ff? Sorry you think you had a bad experience here on t try he farm those are very young seedlings donโ€™t overlove them . Lol good luck
Happy grows
Mosh

W

WorriedPlantParent201

So the only question not answered is the ph in ff? Sorry you think you had a bad experience here on t try he farm those are very young seedlings donโ€™t overlove them . Lol good luck
Happy grows
Mosh
And you call yourself staff bye forget I even asked for help all of you unwatch the thread like I'm about to do seeing it was a huge waste of time. too many inconsiderate unhelpful illiterate little dickheads in the growing community.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Wow! How entitled you are to think everyone will just flood to your needs in 7 hours on a Saturday, because you decided to come here for help today... ๐Ÿ™„ How dare us "inconsiderate unhelpful illiterate little dickheads in the growing community." And, since I only volunteer to help people who have an interest (not a demand) to understand and learn, somehow the term "KAREN" comes to mind. Good luck with your grow ๐Ÿ˜Š

Moshmen

Moshmen

Wow! How entitled you are to think everyone will just flood to your needs in 7 hours on a Saturday, because you decided to come here for help today... ๐Ÿ™„ How dare us "inconsiderate unhelpful illiterate little dickheads in the growing community." And, since I only volunteer to help people who have an interest (not a demand) to understand and learn, somehow the term "KAREN" comes to mind. Good luck with your grow ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sorry brother to late his ungrateful ass is no longer welcome here ! Thanx fir all your help though bro! Much appreciated !

Top Bottom