• Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

very light green, definitively a kush. Was thinking green crack?? Peace

Can someone determine this strain
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
hard to tell due to the pic but green crack is lime green with alot of golden yellow pistils

S

Sea Of Green

This sounds like a fun game. I wonder how well we'd all do if it were a high-res pic?

Let's give it a try then shall we? This first one is real easy. See if you can guess what it is!

BTW, how is this thread related to > > ?:sign0065:

soserthc1

soserthc1

yea posted in wrong topic, sorry if i upset you there, fairly new to this site but the wtf makes it just as ignorant on your part being mine was a mistake, i wont let it happen again peace and good luck to you

S

Sea Of Green

I wasn't trying to offend you. I apologize if I did.

I just wasn't quite sure what the intention of this thread really was, or is for that matter. I was kinda thinking it was a joke. Or atleast not being taken very seriously. So I figured I may as well point out all the inconsistencies. Maybe that was part of the joke?

Hell, I don't really know what's going on here. Anywho, don't let me bother ya. Go on about your business. I wish you well too my friend. Good luck with your strain quest. I hope you get that figured out.

S

SSHZ

Impossible to do.......... a clearer pic might be helpful.

soserthc1

soserthc1

sorry gotta get a better camera but the strain was master kush - which really got me nice and has a good review on here but i was looking at a seed sight and a seed cost like three dollars anyone know why so cheap. They say its a heavy yield also. is it just a old strain now or ? peace and pot to all in need

soserthc1

soserthc1

no biggie was just having a bad day, i hate spending money on tree when im in between grow cycles and i had to pay for it and there is nothing worse from an educated grower when the seller tells you its just good weed , i dont know the name - i hate that but you cant let them know you know alot about strains for security - no worries bro some karma for you

Top Bottom