Can Someone Explain This Deficiency? Pictures Included

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

i noticed that these spots are from the octane og. the golden lemons are fine.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
my leaves look like that one in the pic i posted that i found on google,
Which brings back to PH , maintained correctly is first thing of both growing medium and nutes I'd flush for a few days with ph adjusted water then come back to the party with some 1/2 strength nutes then step up to full strength it will come good

dan1989

dan1989

Which brings back to PH , maintained correctly is first thing of both growing medium and nutes I'd flush for a few days with ph adjusted water then come back to the party with some 1/2 strength nutes then step up to full strength it will come good

Couldn't have said it better myself. Remember my first grow and I didn't bother with PH at all. Well, you can imagine that it didn't go too well. Had more issues than you could shake a stick at. Nothing like learning a lesson the hard way!

dan1989

dan1989

Couldn't have said it better myself. Remember my first grow and I didn't bother with PH at all. Well, you can imagine that it didn't go too well. Had more issues than you could shake a stick at. Nothing like learning a lesson the hard way!

Just FYI, I'm not a 90 year old dude, despite using the phrase ' shake a stick at' :D I'm probably the only under 30 to ever say that :D

vangs

vangs

Just FYI, I'm not a 90 year old dude, despite using the phrase ' shake a stick at' :D I'm probably the only under 30 to ever say that :D
should i raise my lights? i keep my nanolux like 2.5ft from the canpy and i no thats low but i do that so its not too far away from the rest of the plant. under the canopy

dan1989

dan1989

Wouldn't like to say, I've never used a HPS light as powerful as 1000w, only 400w and it was always less than 2ft away before i switched to LED , and i never really had light related issues...

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Wouldn't like to say, I've never used a HPS light as powerful as 1000w, only 400w and it was always less than 2ft away before i switched to LED , and i never really had light related issues...
Yes get your light up higher 4" above for 1000 , 600 is about 2 " above

hiboy

hiboy

3' is a safe range above canopy
Are u using r/o water?
The og I run are cal mag whores so that's a definite add
Hb

HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Agreeing with everyone else, I'd say it was a lockout caused by ph fluctuations. I'd have to look at a chart but I think when your medium ph gets more acidic, the plant will take up calcium and lock out phos. I had a similar problem when playing around with some bubbled tap water and making my own tea brewer a few months back! My leaves had a very very similar look. I'm in organic soil(coco/castings) and Adjusting my ph(pre-nutrients) was my answer! Hope you have found yours.

vangs

vangs

Are u using r/o water?
Hb
yeah im using ro but my ppms are still 120ppm and yeah im using cal mag, 1ml a gallon.. with h16

vangs

vangs

Are u using r/o water?
Hb
asfar as my ph pen. i think i calibrated it correctly... if i out it in 7.0 solution and it reads 7.o that means my pens calibratd right?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes get your light up higher 4" above for 1000 , 600 is about 2 " above
I'll edit my mistake 4' for a 1000 2 ' for 600 sorry for the mistake on the feet and inches symbol .

vangs

vangs

ok so i used my bluelab guardian and then i used a bluelab ph pen.. now for some reason when i was reading the ph of the 50gal rez with just r.o water, both pen and guardian read 7.1 so thats good but then when i put it into the other 50g barrel i had, this one had ph down and then ph up and when i tried to read the ph, the bluelab guardian was reading 6.4 but the pen was reading 6.0 or 6.1 why did they both read the correct ph for ro water but when i tried reading ro water with ph. they gave difffrent amounts... i need to figure this out..!!! also my ppm pen reads 140, but someone said if my ro is 140 then its not working right? i just replaced the filters 7 weeks ago right before i flipped so their new. and then the guardian reads like 250-300ppm.. what should i do?

Top Bottom