Can someone give me tips on what to do and what not do to

• Thread starter NatureInhaler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NatureInhaler

Hello, im growing my second outdoor plant and so far it has been going super but since i live in Belgium the weather can be annoying(like rain…) and i have recently spotted 2 little spots of toprot :(.
I have cut them off as clean as i could to preserve as much flower as i can (i only have 1 plant and my first one i ever grew was 50% ruined by toprot…).
I have linked a few photos and videos of my plant and the last video is where i shine at the buds with toprot with flashlight. Any tips for what TO do and what NOT to do would be really appreciated 😁😁. Also i thinkk i can harvest my plant in a week/ week and half.
Kind regards:)

Can someone give me tips on what to do and what not do to
Can someone give me tips on what to do and what not do to 2
Can someone give me tips on what to do and what not do to 3

Can someone give me tips on what to do and what not do to 4
K

Kamisama

Perhaps prune some fan leaves that are overshadowing buds and tie branches lil bit down on pot to encourage air circulation to prevent mold forming. Hide her when its raining altought at night will be prolly always high humidity.
Also dried out fan leaves can be trimed too.

Sucks u didnt lillipop 1/3 of each branch, now those buds there will end up small and eating nutes that could go to the main flowers.

I think your plant has around at least a month until harvest. Get a portable microscope for trichomes and wait for orange/brown pistils.

N

NatureInhaler

Perhaps prune some fan leaves that are overshadowing buds and tie branches lil bit down on pot to encourage air circulation to prevent mold forming. Hide her when its raining altought at night will be prolly always high humidity.
Also dried out fan leaves can be trimed too.

Sucks u didnt lillipop 1/3 of each branch, now those buds there will end up small and eating nutes that could go to the main flowers.

I think your plant has around at least a month until harvest. Get a portable microscope for trichomes and wait for orange/brown pistils.
yeah i took most big fan leaves that were in the way out and i moved my plant inside with a fan blowing there and every 2/3 hours i open the door for half an hour for fresh fresh air, its in the corner of a full glass wall so it has the same amount of light everyday from the sun. i just hope i can keep the toprot away from my plant because i had to snip 3 little pieces and 1 bud off to get the toprot clean out.
any tips on what i can do to keep the toprot away? Also the main reason I moved my plant inside it to counter the toprot because inside is no rain and no wet air.

K

Kamisama

yeah i took most big fan leaves that were in the way out and i moved my plant inside with a fan blowing there and every 2/3 hours i open the door for half an hour for fresh fresh air, its in the corner of a full glass wall so it has the same amount of light everyday from the sun. i just hope i can keep the toprot away from my plant because i had to snip 3 little pieces and 1 bud off to get the toprot clean out.
any tips on what i can do to keep the toprot away? Also the main reason I moved my plant inside it to counter the toprot because inside is no rain and no wet air.
Try heater during night, higher temp should decrease humidity. Whats your RH during day, night?
Dont let buds touch that window.
Better air flow but dont let fan blow directly on plant in humid environment. Try LST, spread the plant lil bit so buds dont touch each other.

I ve used heater in greengouse during night.

Maybe have fan, which will take air out of room

N

NatureInhaler

Try heater during night, higher temp should decrease humidity. Whats your RH during day, night?
Dont let buds touch that window.
Better air flow but dont let fan blow directly on plant in humid environment. Try LST, spread the plant lil bit so buds dont touch each other.

I ve used heater in greengouse during night.

Maybe have fan, which will take air out of room
As of now i only had my fan blow air around in the room, its a dyson vent tower to it also purifies the air and keeps some things under control and how long should i let the heater run for? because the one i have consumes wayy too much electricity to keep it running overnight but i could put it on for a while before i go to sleep.

K

Kamisama

As of now i only had my fan blow air around in the room, its a dyson vent tower to it also purifies the air and keeps some things under control and how long should i let the heater run for? because the one i have consumes wayy too much electricity to keep it running overnight but i could put it on for a while before i go to sleep.
as much is neccessary. U can do timer, 30m on, 30m off or use hygrostat switch.

Top Bottom