Can someone help me plz

• Thread starter Mat1331
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

there more put on cal than any other thing ,seems to be the last resort for many,that were the p k come in magnese is just as important,health of the roots depend on them 2 every thing give n and even give back in cases,if all could stay at that perfect value wouldnt need to even concern ourself ,but there is no perfect world dig ,got to disagree with statement above,phos and potas are big game changers and come to play when flowers set healthy roots and soil provide all these,even in the water there has to be a balance,when we go outside those parameter is were shit goes woppy jawed and leave what the hell going on here,cannibis is no difrent from any living plant and most put it up on a stone above all other plants as if it was a god,not in the real world,if it was as easy as that you would buy right off the shelf of a local grocery plants are plants some depend on acidic soil others do best alkaline
I found that changing my pk ratio to calcium causes me problems if I increase pk I need to up calcium and for some reason my nitrogen uptake slows.

But I'm sure it's different for everyone depending on base ferts

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I found that changing my pk ratio to calcium causes me problems if I increase pk I need to up calcium and for some reason my nitrogen uptake slows.

But I'm sure it's different for everyone depending on base ferts
try adding magnesium instead,most think cal mag is the cure,might be,but magnesium and calcium work together just like bacteria and fungus,both have there place,when i hear cal-mag my first thought is always calcium for some reason,i dont have any so cant say at what volume each have,the magnese control most of the otheres as in iron sulfur boron and so on i kinda see it as the agent that make all work,calcium is loaded in your mediums even your bro,the stuff you use it might not be listed but it there has to be,so like i say when i hear calmag thats what i think is dominant in the mix from just the 3 letters upfront on the label,calcium can be many things,egg shells ,oyster shells and tons of others,guanos i think N,but some are more dominant to the P if you dig,all those macro nutrients are more important than most think,actually they dont think of them at all,until problems come up,most labeled nutes are pushing the N,P or K,nothing about all the others that make it all work,same as the health nuts,all want huge bulging muscles,protien ,protien well what about probotic's,there just as important but those product arent mentioned,my crazy ass look at plants the same as we humans,we are the same we both have to have soil to live and die in,if you dig,when the last time someone asked you whats your ph hahahah,i have been asked that and wut wut came to mind,we dont think about it,when my old ass wakes at night from cramps i eat potassium pills,when i cramp out in the sun i drink electrolites which is salt,salt is minerals dig what im saying,hell i dont know but this i do,it is a mind twisting deal and in know way is it a myth ,every thing happens for a reason ,my def of myth is something some believe and others dont,bodies minds all are difrent but no such thing as a myth,if you state its a lie ok im good with that ,but a myth isnt any answer at all,all you do in water is be the chemist you know how from sweat off your brow,you mix and grow thunder,i do the chemistry in the soil not on top but under,all the amends i told you i put in garden this year all 8 to 12 in deep,when the roots get to that depth they are only avaliable at only about 12%,next year this time they will be all availble ,takes time,the stuff you use and i use are the same all are minerals hahaahhha you have figured one important factor out,no matter what folk say about epsom salt,it is the asprin for plants,look at bag and you will see sulfur in it to, better stuff which is same just more for are use on plants is soluble magnesium sulfate, horticulture epsom salt all it is,magnesium 9.8% as[mg],sulfur as [s03] 32.4% sulfur as[ s] 13%,same stuff you use in hydro same as i use in soil,application is the key

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

try adding magnesium instead,most think cal mag is the cure,might be,but magnesium and calcium work together just like bacteria and fungus,both have there place,when i hear cal-mag my first thought is always calcium for some reason,i dont have any so cant say at what volume each have,the magnese control most of the otheres as in iron sulfur boron and so on i kinda see it as the agent that make all work,calcium is loaded in your mediums even your bro,the stuff you use it might not be listed but it there has to be,so like i say when i hear calmag thats what i think is dominant in the mix from just the 3 letters upfront on the label,calcium can be many things,egg shells ,oyster shells and tons of others,guanos i think N,but some are more dominant to the P if you dig,all those macro nutrients are more important than most think,actually they dont think of them at all,until problems come up,most labeled nutes are pushing the N,P or K,nothing about all the others that make it all work,same as the health nuts,all want huge bulging muscles,protien ,protien well what about probotic's,there just as important but those product arent mentioned,my crazy ass look at plants the same as we humans,we are the same we both have to have soil to live and die in,if you dig,when the last time someone asked you whats your ph hahahah,i have been asked that and wut wut came to mind,we dont think about it,when my old ass wakes at night from cramps i eat potassium pills,when i cramp out in the sun i drink electrolites which is salt,salt is minerals dig what im saying,hell i dont know but this i do,it is a mind twisting deal and in know way is it a myth ,every thing happens for a reason ,my def of myth is something some believe and others dont,bodies minds all are difrent but no such thing as a myth,if you state its a lie ok im good with that ,but a myth isnt any answer at all,all you do in water is be the chemist you know how from sweat off your brow,you mix and grow thunder,i do the chemistry in the soil not on top but under,all the amends i told you i put in garden this year all 8 to 12 in deep,when the roots get to that depth they are only avaliable at only about 12%,next year this time they will be all availble ,takes time,the stuff you use and i use are the same all are minerals hahaahhha you have figured one important factor out,no matter what folk say about epsom salt,it is the asprin for plants,look at bag and you will see sulfur in it to, better stuff which is same just more for are use on plants is soluble magnesium sulfate, horticulture epsom salt all it is,magnesium 9.8% as[mg],sulfur as [s03] 32.4% sulfur as[ s] 13%,same stuff you use in hydro same as i use in soil,application is the key
K and cal also affect eachother. My base nute is pretty high in k so I'm thinking the high k is affecting cal and nitrogen. I lowered my pk and don't have the issue anymore but I also added mag sulfate. Not 100% on what corrected it but I think it was the high k

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

K and cal also affect eachother. My base nute is pretty high in k so I'm thinking the high k is affecting cal and nitrogen. I lowered my pk and don't have the issue anymore but I also added mag sulfate. Not 100% on what corrected it but I think it was the high k
drop the potash a bit a give a try ,im interested,once i got air on the trash can grow it seems to be working good,i think what im using is the same as the master blend,same numbers but not the name hahahah,once your plants are established with good healthy roots,the potassium done the job it also keeps from using silica for strength,what your mix?.ive never run into what you got going on so really cant say,in soil the balance is in deep ,i just amend and put corn on top of it,it took 4 days to pop ground from 2 in depth,only Nitrogen added was compost,it also is deep,bugs eat me up so after i water once week out comes the neem oil while leaves are wet,i will see how well it does when it hits that super charge under there ass,live or die,come spring it will benifit alot,azomite,gypsum,baysalt,potash,phospuhrus right at 8 inches under,bury 2 in soil then compost layered up soil ,compost,i need to get this done hahahah,i just now got the motor ready for car,106 today ya buddy

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

drop the potash a bit a give a try ,im interested,once i got air on the trash can grow it seems to be working good,i think what im using is the same as the master blend,same numbers but not the name hahahah,once your plants are established with good healthy roots,the potassium done the job it also keeps from using silica for strength,what your mix?
Using mega crop as a base. It has silica in it. Pretty high in K and not to shabby on P. Needs mag sulfate though from mid to late veg all the way through flower

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Using mega crop as a base. It has silica in it. Pretty high in K and not to shabby on P. Needs mag sulfate though from mid to late veg all the way through flower
there got to be a magic number of happiness there some were no doubt you will figure it out,only water ive run is in that can out there hahahah finally got a watermelon plant taking off got 2 set real leaves now,yep stoned hard day,debating putting exhaust manifold on before i get it under the car if you dig,hell from 2 to dark all ican handle out there hate the hell out of august in these parts,roads even melt sling that tar all over your ride

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

there got to be a magic number of happiness there some were no doubt you will figure it out,only water ive run is in that can out there hahahah finally got a watermelon plant taking off got 2 set real leaves now,yep stoned hard day,debating putting exhaust manifold on before i get it under the car if you dig,hell from 2 to dark all ican handle out there hate the hell out of august in these parts,roads even melt sling that tar all over your ride
Awesome... So the air helped then?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Awesome... So the air helped then?
yes sir, 8-16-36,havent checked it in about 3 weeks,lifted lid yesterday had a good mess of roots in the water,nice white,think the coolest day we had in last 2 months was 90 something,taking the heat okay,like i said 106 today,believe it or not even with the hard water with them nutes the ph has been 6.5 every time,so if heat doesnt make the res flux what does,im sure mine been in direct sun most of day and the water on top is warm down about 6inch and rest makes you want to hug the bitch and hold on out in that sun hahahahhah

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Could be a cal mag deficiency as the leaves look to have started low on the plant and are yellowing upward.

Latest posts

Top Bottom