Can someone tell me about this drooping?

• Thread starter Terpeneluv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Hey guys. For some reason these girls, especially the one on the upper right-hand side, looks kind of Droopy to me. When I left for work this morning they were praying strong and I get back and they look a little sad.

I gave all three of them the exact same amount of water yesterday morning, however the droopy one appears to have wetter soil. The lights came back on 3 hours ago or so when I was at work. I mean they look pretty good to me I guess, but like everyone else here I suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

PS: Greener in regular light.
Can someone tell me about this drooping

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey guys. For some reason these girls, especially the one on the upper right-hand side, looks kind of Droopy to me. When I left for work this morning they were praying strong and I get back and they look a little sad.

I gave all three of them the exact same amount of water yesterday morning, however the droopy one appears to have wetter soil. The lights came back on 3 hours ago or so when I was at work. I mean they look pretty good to me I guess, but like everyone else here I suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

PS: Greener in regular light.View attachment 906074
i think they look ok ,the one that you say isnt feeding,can you pop bottom of cup and get it out without busting the soil ,if so see what roots look like,be careful though i bet you will have a soggy bottom,hey another food for thought,look at the size them ,eaves standing on a tooth pick,huh hahahah,you do have a tad of wind on them im sure

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Just let the soil dry out a bit, it should bounce right back. I know everyone looks for praying leaves, I usually find my leaves get that way just before they truly need water.
same here,especaially in veggies,that how i know to feed,they get a little sag,next day there limp,so when the little sag happens i feed or water

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Man, I love this place. You ask a question, and BOOM, you get a thoughtful response. Digging The Farm.
This is a great place, I have been on my share of forums, but check how long I have been around here. I have been on the Farm for so long I have had at least two rounds of deleted posts due to server and software upgrades. There are always great and informative folks on here. The trolls and people who just want to show off usually don't stick around too long,; not because they are removed but the community bands together and those folks typically leave on their own accord. I am always learning from all the people who are an active part of this community.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Old fart here also LOL, been smoking since a teen and now a newbi indoor grower. Learn something new everyday, just by reading on this site and the responses other growers give and support. I know there are a few exceptions here and there but for the most part this is a great place to share thoughts and experiances.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Old fart here also LOL, been smoking since a teen and now a newbi indoor grower. Learn something new everyday, just by reading on this site and the responses other growers give and support. I know there are a few exceptions here and there but for the most part this is a great place to share thoughts and experiances.
HS Class of 1965 here! Been at it since 66:)

Gnome high

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Haha!

Hey, they're not definitely looking like they need some nitrogen. I topped stressed some good EWC with less effect than I thought after two and a half days. Would it be out of the question to feed a little nutes ( have some Canna and GH left over) before they're transplanted into the emended soil? I'm guessing that's going to happen in a week or so.

Or should I top dress with some of the soil that's cookin? It's been about 3 weeks at least.

I'm at work and don't have pics. I'll do that later.

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Can anyone answer that question above this post? Day if today and lights are on at 3. Need to do something about this ASAP.

When they turn in I'll shoot pics but I'm considering transplanting into slightly bigger pots in the amended soil.

Terpeneluv

Terpeneluv

Dammit. I never took pics yesterday. I ended up giving them I tiny amount of nutes. They did look better when I left this morning.

I started the seeds in good compost, EWC, a bit of coco and the same amount in perlite. I have that mix amended and has been cooking for weeks.

I think when I get home, I'll transplant in the amended soil. Before I do, I'll upload new pics.

Thanks! Now I walk into the "real world" of work. I like it better over here....

Top Bottom