Can Someone Tell Me What These Are And How To Kill Them!

• Thread starter Thatoneguy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatoneguy43

Have 2 female plants out doors and these pests are covering my plants! Hiding underneath leaves and causing this damage on the tops. I sprayed Neem oil a few hours ago, some of the bugs seem to have left my plant or fled to another area. Should I re apply more in a day or two? Has anyone seen these before? I’ve honestly looked every where and can’t find anything!

Can someone tell me what these are and how to kill them
Can someone tell me what these are and how to kill them 2
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Have 2 female plants out doors and these pests are covering my plants! Hiding underneath leaves and causing this damage on the tops. I sprayed Neem oil a few hours ago, some of the bugs seem to have left my plant or fled to another area. Should I re apply more in a day or two? Has anyone seen these before? I’ve honestly looked every where and can’t find anything!
Now, how are we supposed to help you when we don’t no what your bug looks like!!

T

Thatoneguy43

Some kind of suckers. Need a better close up.
Closest picture I could get with my phone, weirdest part was when I cleared the area for my plants I had them on me and these things were literally biting my skin

Dbear180

Dbear180

Closest picture I could get with my phone, weirdest part was when I cleared the area for my plants I had them on me and these things were literally biting my skin

Take off a leaf with them on it & set it on a table you can focus way better. You can try sticking one to a piece of tape too. Gotta be able to see good to identify it

Top Bottom