Can Someone Tell Us What's Wrong Here

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Ask here......so others can benefit from the info.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
whats the best way to swell buds at the end of flowering im using 0 50 30 for flowering about to post pic

I have no idea what 0 50 30 really means. As I really don't study npk values, nor have I ever researched it. I basically research nutrient lines based on user feedback on the forums and wound up with Heavy16.

I use the Heavy16 line of nutrients on the heavy feed shedule. I add molasses (pH'd to 6.0) on day 21 and day 45 of flowering and I use Rock Resin8tor during my final 2 week flush.
Best advice I can give is to keep feeding your girls as long as possible in flower, give them lots of phosphorus. And when you think they are done, wait one more week before harvest. You will have some chunky buds.

Best of luck.
Peace

M

mulehunter

Thanks guys it's been about 2 weeks I have now come of the CFL and onto a 600w bulb, I am still using canna a and b and Rizo at 1 ml of each to a litre of water. But still got the yellowing of the bottom leaves I had it under control but it is coming back slightly
Do a pinch of epsom salts in your ro water spray bottle and foliar spray underneath the leaves once every three days .

kingkam1988

kingkam1988

I have no idea what 0 50 30 really means. As I really don't study npk values, nor have I ever researched it. I basically research nutrient lines based on user feedback on the forums and wound up with Heavy16.

I use the Heavy16 line of nutrients on the heavy feed shedule. I add molasses (pH'd to 6.0) on day 21 and day 45 of flowering and I use Rock Resin8tor during my final 2 week flush.
Best advice I can give is to keep feeding your girls as long as possible in flower, give them lots of phosphorus. And when you think they are done, wait one more week before harvest. You will have some chunky buds.

Best of luck.
Peace
yes my phosphorous. is 50 potassium. is 30

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
You can't force the swell.
It will happen if you keep environmental factors just right for your plants. And depending on strain, of course.
Looks good so far.
Peace

M

mulehunter

200 ppms of cal mag botanacare from 0 ppms ro water then add your base nutes to equal no more that 350 375 ppms at that stage ,and try that folier feed,should green up on you!

wambam123

wambam123

Sorry mulehunter don't understand what you mean catch the run off water out the bottom as I feed then use that to folier feed and add some cal mag

M

mulehunter

Sorry mulehunter don't understand what you mean catch the run off water out the bottom as I feed then use that to folier feed and add some cal mag
Get you a spray bottle, ad a pinch of epsom salts ,use reverse osmosis water ,then spray under your leaves.

kingkam1988

kingkam1988

That pot is awful small. Poor girl is just about rootbound. And those style pots have poor drainage and a low air to root ratio.
Once rootbound you will start to see issues as well.

Best of luck.
Peace

20151118 185112
kingkam1988

kingkam1988

in flowering a couple of my leaves are like this is that normal

kingkam1988

kingkam1988

if i was you i would use fox farm dirt and use nothing but water if it tmstill stays that color ima guess its a nitrogen deficiencie

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Stop struggling with being a beginner in coco.
Your pot is too small to begin with. Upsize is mandatory. Only pros can pull off small container grows without tons of issues. Imho.
But..
Here's your fix, from my perspective. ..
Go get a bag of fox farm ocean forest soil and enough perlite to make it a 25% perlite / 75% soil mix. Get a 3 gallon growing pot.
Transplant the poor girl into the new big pot of soil. Water lightly with water only. She will love you for it.
You spent $25? 30? It's worth it.

Then start studying soil growing techniques and grow diaries.

Best of luck. Peace. 420

wambam123

wambam123

When I put the plants in the pots i changed the light to a 600w and had just got them nice and green after my initial yellowing. The plants took me by surprise how quick they grew. I will be reporting into 11 litre pots and still use the coco for repotting with 25% perlite. Then I was thinking of doing a light feed with the canna range and adding cal/mag and a few drops of super thrive.its been recommended by a friend who has used coco, but any more advice would be great full thanks

Top Bottom