Can this be salvaged ?

• Thread starter fatconeskills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Sorry to have to open a new thread, but it's like waiting for Godot on my diary. This happened right after I gave them a feeding. I suspect Nitrogen toxicity coupled with heat stress. I flushed medium to get the ph down to the coco ph ratings. I am without a PPM pen, still waiting on it. This is my first grow, and seeds a limited, so If possible can this grow be salvaged ?

Sorry in advance if anyone is annoyed by this thread, just trying to learn without disrupting the dynamic of this forum.

Can this be salvaged
Can this be salvaged 2
Can this be salvaged 3
Can this be salvaged 4
BigCube

BigCube

Hard to tell what's going on in the alien burple light. May want to include a few pics with natural light. Tell us what your nutrient schedule is, temperature, humidity, amount of fertilizer, light, how close it is... ect...

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Hard to tell what's going on in the alien burple light. May want to include a few pics with natural light. Tell us what your nutrient schedule is, temperature, humidity, amount of fertilizer, light, how close it is... ect...
My bad my man. I do daily watering with feeding gh trio and cali mag sensi(has N). It's mid way through week5. Bud sites have shown, but growth has stunted since the symptoms arose. Temps are 77 and humidity is around 45%. I'm running one philzon 600w, wattshine 300w, 2x75w cfl. So maybe a total of 150w true led power.
lights are around 18" but the cfl is a bit closer to the plant I have them focused on.
here are some normal pics.

IMG 20200206 120853
IMG 20200206 120900
IMG 20200206 120904
IMG 20200206 120908
fatconeskills

fatconeskills

this is the NPK schedule MICRO GROW BLOOM, Advanced nutrition sensi calimag extra 4% N

Screen Shot 2020 02 06 at 121733 PM
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

You can save her but looks like she has a ton of different problems going on....For starts in some pics it looks as she has too much nitrogen then in others looks like she needs it. What's the most recent pic?

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

You can save her but looks like she has a ton of different problems going on....For starts in some pics it looks as she has too much nitrogen then in others looks like she needs it. What's the most recent pic?
Those are 4 different ladies. That's what has me so worked up. I get signs of nitrogen toxicity then def.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

@SadBadGrower I did a flush yesterday with 5.5 water and cal mag extra only. I was able to get the ph in the 5.5-6.5 range. I went a bit over with the doses of Micro and bloom and did add a bit more of the cal mag, my cal mag. has N, so my lack of consideration is what most likely brought me here. I was thinking of dumping the grow and go Lucas formula. 2ml of micro to 4mls of bloom and just stick to 2mls of calimag.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Are you remembering damaged leaves wont recover? If it were me, I'd flush all the soils and feed ph'd water for a couple days then start adding nutes starting at 25% of recommended dose.
I'm going to do that. I have flushed, so I'll continue with ph'd water. Really appreciate you man. Thank you !

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

genius, fellas

i saw the medium... u guys treat it, like hydro, right?

i use trio.
hate it, but never finish all the gallons, at same time and I'm cheap so it's difficult to pay higher prices, for smaller, bottles.
i struggle with N, often, but i do stuffs, to ummmummm exacerbate the issue. yes, calmag, has N... if you'll notice, the micros/purps, have the highest; i believe you mentioned it.

i don't wanna look again cause it'll freak me out, or I'll hurl, but ... and i suspect ur in coco and i know the boyz know their poop, especially in coco/zealot medium, but aim for 6.0... i assume ur veging. u can use the ratios, but I'd suggest- NOT THE RECOMMENDED amounts and ummm... wouldn't go over 400 after the flush n breath, period and let em ask for that dam cmag, before givin em access to more N, toot soon.
fyi- N, is wholly available, through the entire, cannabis, ph range.
man... u guys did awesome, on this one.

stick around. these peeps r good at what they do.

dire wolf

dire wolf

@SadBadGrower I did a flush yesterday with 5.5 water and cal mag extra only. I was able to get the ph in the 5.5-6.5 range. I went a bit over with the doses of Micro and bloom and did add a bit more of the cal mag, my cal mag. has N, so my lack of consideration is what most likely brought me here. I was thinking of dumping the grow and go Lucas formula. 2ml of micro to 4mls of bloom and just stick to 2mls of calimag.
I think dumping the grow would be the best idea , plant stress =human stress
The problem probably occured becsuse a feeding error.....no big deal , just a learning lesson...
Try dyna grow , its so simple

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

First check that Twisted growth for mites and when you don't find any you need to get your pH adjusted to 5.9 - 6.0 in coco (and keep it adjusted steadily) water at least once a day with Coco preferably twice and use a PPM 400-500 with a plant that size

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

I think dumping the grow would be the best idea , plant stress =human stress
The problem probably occured becsuse a feeding error.....no big deal , just a learning lesson...
Try dyna grow , its so simple
it's kinda a big deal for me as I don't have many seeds, and getting seeds could land me in some serious trouble. I also don't have any medicine, so that's the huge deal. I've never been so down. before like this. thanks for the help, appreciate it guys..

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

it's kinda a big deal for me as I don't have many seeds, and getting seeds could land me in some serious trouble. I also don't have any medicine, so that's the huge deal. I've never been so down. before like this. thanks for the help, appreciate it guys..

Okay so let's save them

if you don't have mites its pH fluctuation

The wide PH range you quoted above isn't going to work, you need a pH meter or aquarium drops and you need a PPM meter as minimum equipment

Square your pH away like I recommended above

use a half teaspoon of all three of the GH

but stop with the Cal Mag for a while

And when you get your meters tell us what your tap water reads

BigCube

BigCube

All is not yet lost. Your issue looks to be PH related. I would start with getting some RO water or any low ppm water and ensure your ph is in range AFTER adding nutrients. Start with half reccomend strength nutrients and work your way up from there.

When your ph is off, you get nutrient lockout. Stopping the plant from taking up essential nutrients.

As previously mentioned, keep your eye on the new growth as the old growth cant be regenerated.

Get your ph under control, that should fix things. đź‘Ť

Top Bottom