Can this be salvaged ?

• Thread starter fatconeskills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatconeskills

fatconeskills

All is not yet lost. Your issue looks to be PH related. I would start with getting some RO water or any low ppm water and ensure your ph is in range AFTER adding nutrients. Start with half reccomend strength nutrients and work your way up from there.

When your ph is off, you get nutrient lockout. Stopping the plant from taking up essential nutrients.

As previously mentioned, keep your eye on the new growth as the old growth cant be regenerated.

Get your ph under control, that should fix things. 👍
Cant stress enough how amazing everyone is on here. I won't lie Im very upset. I've been monitoring ph so I hope I can regenerate some better growth. pistil hairs on bud sites have oxidized ?

BigCube

BigCube

Cant stress enough how amazing everyone is on here. I won't lie Im very upset. I've been monitoring ph so I hope I can regenerate some better growth. pistil hairs on bud sites have oxidized ?

Oxidized? Not sure what you mean.
You should see new growth within a week or so, the new growth will have new bud sites.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey fatcone , cool , sorry about the rough suggestion i made , i just take it for granted that seeds , plants , clones are easily accesible . Im sure you will get back on track after implimenting the suggestions made here.

Some times i make the "dump it suggestion " because i know it can be nerve racking trying to turn a plant around , so actually when someone becomes determined to repair the mistakes and get back on track , they will greatly improve their grow skills
Good luck , im sure with all the good advice you will recover
Please keep us posted......

PS , is the plant on a flower cycle now ?

Seraphine

Seraphine

I was going to say check for mites too just to rule that out. Feed at the seedling recommended application for at least a week until things look better. You may find that the seedling application works best with every day feeding. I feed maybe 700ppm daily.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Hey fatcone , cool , sorry about the rough suggestion i made , i just take it for granted that seeds , plants , clones are easily accesible . Im sure you will get back on track after implimenting the suggestions made here.

Some times i make the "dump it suggestion " because i know it can be nerve racking trying to turn a plant around , so actually when someone becomes determined to repair the mistakes and get back on track , they will greatly improve their grow skills
Good luck , im sure with all the good advice you will recover
Please keep us posted......

PS , is the plant on a flower cycle now ?
not at all buddy, I was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to grow these wonderful plants. I did not take your suggestion in a bad way at all, if anything, it was the better option for my sanity. That being said, papa only has 8 more beans, 4 f5-6, the other no clue. Will try to order something discreetly soon, been dying to try Barneys farm, mephisto, and sweet seeds. This recovery attempt is definitely sharpening my skills, but its just heartbreaking to see them thrive one day, and then struggle for life the next. We are in flower, bud sites are visible, lets hope for the best. I'll keep everyone posted, and couldn't be doing this without all on this wonderful forum.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

I was going to say check for mites too just to rule that out. Feed at the seedling recommended application for at least a week until things look better. You may find that the seedling application works best with every day feeding. I feed maybe 700ppm daily.
I have yet to receive a. ppm pen, but my assumption is that the tap water is high in mineral contents, and usually ph is around 7.4. A lot of calcium, so I should have invested in a RO system. So much I could've done to prevent, but I guess this is what the learning curve is for

Seraphine

Seraphine

I have yet to receive a. ppm pen, but my assumption is that the tap water is high in mineral contents, and usually ph is around 7.4. A lot of calcium, so I should have invested in a RO system. So much I could've done to prevent, but I guess this is what the learning curve is for

My tap water is very high ppm too, around 350ppm and my plants do just fine

BigCube

BigCube

Less is definitely more. I need to learn to embrace the growth and be patient. Too much love got them here.

That's normally the case. Killing with kindness is very common for new growers. From overwatering to micro managing.

The best intentions have people spending hours a day just messing with their plants. Where as it is often the case, less is more. 👍

heybud

heybud

Totally agree guys...I think it is PH as well. Usually twisted leaves...PH issue. Good luck keep us posted what you do and if it helps.
Question when you say you flushed...how much H20 did you use? Stay with it she will bounce back no doubt.

Top Bottom