Can this problem be solved?

• Thread starter weedsporter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

weedsporter

hi, does ayone know what this is that is killing the leafs on my plants and how to fix this?
Can this problem be solved

W

weedsporter

Thanks for the reply. Ah damn, I cant see it on all. Do I need to kill all my plants?

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Get that one out ASAP, check under leaves of other plants to see if they're infested, deep clean the room, and pray you get ahead of it

mjvdet13

mjvdet13

That would be mites my dude.. whack off all the dead stuff and invest in something called floramite. get on it earlier rather than later.. its strong stuff but it gets the job done unlike all these other stupid home remedies that will eventually not work

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
50/50 water/99% isopropyl in a spray bottle and soak the plants everywhere,
i’ve done it and it kills everything instantly eggs and all stages of mite life,. only need to do 2-3 times over 6 days to be safe,.. 2nd-3rd spray downs remove plants and clean grow area with the same mix,.

B

Ben123

If it’s not flowering yet, use avid. If it’s already in flowering throw it out. You’re in some trouble right there if you are. Ipm if you’re flowering will help. Nothing works better than avid.

W

weedsporter

Thanks all for the advices. It turned out to be a cristalasation because of to much nutrition. All I did was to delude it and everything is fine now.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thanks all for the advices. It turned out to be a cristalasation because of to much nutrition. All I did was to delude it and everything is fine now.
wth you talking about?
how did you get to that from your plants??

W

weedsporter

There was no webb on the leaves, only those strands with a mushroom like head. There was also nothing under the leaves. I got the idea cause the strands stared to appear after watering. I cut all the leaves off who had those strands on them then I gave the plants ph correct water to wash the supps out.
Its been some days now and there no more strands appearing.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’d like to see pictures/videos of plants,.

Top Bottom