Can U Fly Outta Seatac With Weed?

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

For instance headed to california. With a valid Washington MMJ script. I have a feeling I would ruffle some feathers trying to fly out of Spokane with a couple zips, but SeaTac must have people every day taking MMJ in their carry-on luggage.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
The answers NO... Federal Government owns the airspace above your head ( 500+ feet above ) OR so... Give or take..

But the answers no its illegal to fly from 1 state to another regardless of the state laws in each state... Your still in federal airspace which makes the possession illegal.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
For instance headed to california. With a valid Washington MMJ script. I have a feeling I would ruffle some feathers trying to fly out of Spokane with a couple zips, but SeaTac must have people every day taking MMJ in their carry-on luggage.
Yup. I do prerolls and pack them like ciggies, give no cause for pause. Carried in my handbag.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Couple zips maybe pushing it lol, I think concentrates are best for the plane rides, hardly noticeable no smell . If you demand to bring herb take Sea's advice and roll er up like ciggies.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
^^^ Yeah, there was one point flying back from D.C. when I realized I could totally smell the weed in my purse. No one said a thing!

fractal

fractal

Before 9/11 I flew between seattle and SFO with 3 ounces taped to my thighs. . . Those were the days of super baggy skater jeans though. Luckily it was beasters, didn't smell.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I flew out of SeaTac to San Diego with an oz. taped to the inside of my thighs after 9/11. No problems getting through the gate.
Once on the plane, that skunk started to smell. The guy next to me mentioned that he could smell pot. I told him that I could smell it too. I started looking around and asked him who he thought had it. :rolleyes:

fractal

fractal

I flew out of SeaTac to San Diego with an oz. taped to the inside of my thighs after 9/11. No problems getting through the gate.
Once on the plane, that skunk started to smell. The guy next to me mentioned that he could smell pot. I told him that I could smell it too. I started looking around and asked him who he thought had it. :rolleyes:
LOL hahahahaha

Muckman420

Muckman420

I have used smelly proof bags and had no metal just my wallet, make no reason to be checked and carry on lightly. I also brought an all medible sheet cake no one noticed, just food for thought;)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@fractal don't sweat it,I've departed from SeaTac many times with mmj.just wrap your paperwork around some pill stackers with your meds in them and rubber band your paperwork around them.just don't carry on board and you'll be fine.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah... I carried with me, not via checked luggage. My luggage is gone through frequently by TSA and yes, there are thieves. Better to keep it under your control, IMO.

K

kolah

I quit flying years ago.

IMO, it's a huge risk to try and fly with weed.

suomynona

suomynona

I have a buddy who flies out of oakland to hawaii often with half pound or more as well as 5 to 10 k cash and they have always let him ride thru. Not saying everywhere is as friendly but they have been.

Top Bottom